Getting no image from channels
If you open that M3U in IPTV Simple Client does it work?

I run the same version of OpenVix as you on an Ultimo4k and it works for me in Enigma2 addon and IPTV Simple Client via m3U.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-04-14, 13:52)phunkyfish Wrote: If you open that M3U in IPTV Simple Client does it work?

I run the same version of OpenVix as you on an Ultimo4k and it works for me in Enigma2 addon and IPTV Simple Client via m3U.
Yes, it works.

For me works well using IPTV Simple Client only. Still no video on Enigma2 add-on.
(2020-04-14, 17:27)amadeus99 Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 13:52)phunkyfish Wrote: If you open that M3U in IPTV Simple Client does it work?

Yes, it works.

For me works well using IPTV Simple Client only. Still no video on Enigma2 add-on.

Ah, do you have the correct streaming port configured in the Enigma2 addon settings?
(2020-04-14, 18:08)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 17:27)amadeus99 Wrote:

Yes, it works.

Ah, do you have the correct streaming port configured in the Enigma2 addon settings? 
Yes, is the default port 8001.
Issue solved!

I checked your answer for issue #237 on GitHub kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus and set the General->Set program id for live channel or recorded streams on the add-on settings.

Thank you for the support.
Aha!

That was the next thing I was going to suggest. I was thinking it must be your provider so IPTV Simple processes that value.

Great to hear you are up and running!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting no image from channels0