Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Dharma] Simplicity for 10.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have finished editing a "dharma" version of Simplicity. I have tested on multiple machines and if all prerequisites are met, the following WILL work:
  • Totals on Home Screen
  • Watched indicators (for movies, you must enable "watched indicators for movies)
  • TV Tunes (must be enabled)
  • Logos (everywhere)
  • Backgrounds on Home Screen

I will upload to GIT tonight, please list anything I may have missed here.

GET IT HERE

*NOTE This version will not get updated. It will bring all features that currently exist but will not be maintained. This will be the last dharma-compatible release.
i keep a dharma back up install, ill give it a test as soon as its up.
Same here! Nice work!
Confused.com

I am on 10.1

I have (today) done an apt-get update/upgrade etc to ensure my XBMC Live is as up to date as it can be.

I have installed your latest GIT release, but I still dont get:

Library totals on homescreen
Watched icons on tv shows or movies

Eden... please hurry up! Undecided

A great skin that is niggled by these bits. Still, great work, great skin.
t2ffn Wrote:Confused.com

I am on 10.1

I have (today) done an apt-get update/upgrade etc to ensure my XBMC Live is as up to date as it can be.

I have installed your latest GIT release, but I still dont get:

Library totals on homescreen
Watched icons on tv shows or movies

Eden... please hurry up! Undecided

A great skin that is niggled by these bits. Still, great work, great skin.

There is a different GIT for the dharma version. I just forgot to post the link. lol

https://github.com/wizardxbmcmods/simpli...bmc-dharma
haha, I did see Eden on the original GIT link, but it said last updated 18hrs so seems to coincide!

I'll give this one a bash, all I want to get working really is TV shows watched icons.

Out of interest, has something changed in Eden to stop these working?

Thanks for the new GIT and msg etc.
t2ffn Wrote:haha, I did see Eden on the original GIT link, but it said last updated 18hrs so seems to coincide!

I'll give this one a bash, all I want to get working really is TV shows watched icons.

Out of interest, has something changed in Eden to stop these working?

Thanks for the new GIT and msg etc.

I havent touched the watched icons since each view was originally coded. Not sure why they dont work for ya.
TvTunes still does not seem to work for me. I installed the version in the addon repo for the dependencies, then moved this in place of that version. I did install TvTunes from the addon repo and get the themes for a few shows, but pressing the Theme button on the TV Show info screen does not do anything that I notice.

Otherwise, this version fixes many of the little issues with the one in the repo.
maek sure the script folder is called script.TvTunes. ppic chagned the capital lettters to lowercase and they may not match.