Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to add IMDB as scraper in the nightly builds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running the nightly build on Win 7 (I'm running the 2011-07-03 build now). And it's working very well (with the exception of some library/.scraping issues). I've noticed that the only scrapers available are TheTVDB and TheMovieDB.com. I'd like to be able to use IMDB.COM as a scraper, to identify TV episodes or movies, but I don't see that as an option to add as an add-in.

How can I add IMDB.COM as a video add-on, so I can use it as a scraper? I don't see it in any list of add-ons.

Thanks
Where are you looking for it? Because it's available under "Movie Information" in the official repo.
0wing Wrote:Where are you looking for it? Because it's available under "Movie Information" in the official repo.

I was looking for it as an option to be a scraper, but the only options for choosing scrapers did not include it. However, I did see - very late last night - that it wasn't listed as installed. So I installed it. Tonight I will see if I can change the scraper in use (either for my TV episodes or movies) to use IMDB, if I can.