Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DROPPED] Google Listen (Audio) Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If you don't know what is it: Google Listen

How to download my plugins!

PS1: It's more or less same like Android Google Listen application. I add sing in function for looking your Listen subscriptions from XBMC or add new ones. You can see your all new and old subscriptions form XBMC and Android. Because it subscriptions store in Google Reader "Listen Subscriptions" directory.

PS2: Google stop his project(I read somewhere). But anyways it was fun to code and maybe I can create a new add-on from what I learn about Google reader api.
How can I edit the xbmc google listen addon "My Subscriptions"? I add new feed at my google reader accounting , but it will not show at my google listen addon "My Subscriptions"?
It only work when I manual add Subscriptions using "Add new Subscriptions"
can i edit any xbmc file to edit my rss feed list?
I don't understand exactly what is your problem but I guess you have to add your subscription to under "Lısten Subscription" directory on your google reader. All subscriptions stored google reader account. no file for edit sorry.
got it , thanks
Here's my XBMC.log. I successfully added a podcast and received the error when trying to play.

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=WgaD4CQS
Code:
version 1.0.1:
- corrected podcast thumb link
- corrected some add and list problems oused by url quote & unquote

Update and try it again please.
Two big thumbs up!! The best podcast player for xbmc at the moment.

Small suggestion, can you make sure that it shows only audio (and/or) video related posts? I also see posts containing only text. I'm probably one of few who need this option since my "podcast" feed delivers more than only audio. The official android app seems to handle this ok.

Once again, good job on this add-on
Please share some podcast for working on it.
Excellent! Thank you.
Does anyone have an invite they can spare or does google have to send it.
queeup Wrote:Please share some podcast for working on it.

The following feeds contains different content:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/6f673fe2ed8af342ad3c9

You'll notice that google listen on android shows only the audio episodes. You're add-on shows everything.
rflores2323 Wrote:Does anyone have an invite they can spare or does google have to send it.

You don't need an invite. You need an android based device to install google listen. Within google listen you can subscribe to different podcast which you can listen in XBMC.

This concept can probably also be used with google reader but that isn't supported by this add-on at the moment.
dormamu Wrote:You don't need an invite. You need an android based device to install google listen. Within google listen you can subscribe to different podcast which you can listen in XBMC.

This concept can probably also be used with google reader but that isn't supported by this add-on at the moment.

No it is supported. Add your subscription to under "Listen Subscriptions" directory on your google reader.
ohh I am thinking about google music beta. which is what I need an invite to.
I thought to myself today, I wonder if I could find someone interested in making a Google Listen addon. Then I googled Google Listen + XBMC and here I am...a few minutes later, in bliss. You are my new "Greatest Person in the World" for today...just beat out my wife, who holds that title de facto for political reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4