Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Script] Xbox Live Gamercard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

So i finally got around to, hopefully, fixing the script; should work fine now... the following skin strings are available:

Download: Script.XBoxLive.Gamercard

XBLGamercard.Gamertag
XBLGamercard.Picture
XBLGamercard.Avatar

XBLGamercard.Score
XBLGamercard.Location
XBLGamercard.Motto
XBLGamercard.Bio

XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.Title.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.Icon.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.LastPlayed.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.EarnedGamerscore.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.AvailableGamerscore.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.EarnedAchievements.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.AvailableAchievements.(1-5)
XBLGamercard.RecentlyPlayed.PercentageComplete.(1-5)

XBLGamercard.LastUpdated

Do let me know if any issues arise; thanks!

=================================

I got the opportunity to modifying the script to work with the latest xbmc nightly. To make it easier for those of you that want to add this in your mods, i've created a sample that works as of 5 minutes ago (14:04 - 09.17.2011). I used Hitcher's foundation and changed the home.xml and added a folder labeled "extras", which is where the "xbox.gamertag.py" script is located.

VERY IMPORTANT!

This is only a SAMPLE where only the HOME.XML screen is changed, this is NOT a full skin; don't ask me for it, and if you're going to ask a question, please be detailed as I will NOT reply to dumb or short questions/statements such as; "it dont work, what do i do?", "where is the rest of the skin?" or anything remotely close.

You have a problem or a question, be detailed, use pastebin to post debug logs and i will try my best to assist.

For this to work the profile name MUST be the same as your xbox live gamertag or it will not do anything. To update the gamertag info, simply click the avatar channel.

Please look at the home.xml for other details and how the information is called.

AVAILABLE DATA

Gamer-Avatar (image)
PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Skin.String(XBoxLive.Gamer.Avatar)]</texture
Gamer-Picture (image)
PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Skin.String(XBoxLive.Gamer.Picture)]</texture
Gamer-Score (label)
PHP Code:
<label fallback="0">$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.Score)]</label
Games: Recently Played Titles (label)
PHP Code:
// where x is the index of the game (0 - 4)
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(x))]</label
Games: Recently Played Available Game Score (label)
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.AvailableGamescore(x))]</label
Games: Recently Played Earned Game Score (label)
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.EarnedGamescore(x))]</label
Games: Recently Played Available Achievements (label)
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.AvailableAchievements(x))]</label
Games: Recently Played Earned Achievements (label)
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.EarnedAchievements(x))]</label
Games: Recently Played Percent Completed (label)
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.PercentComplete(x))]</label
Games: Recently Played Game Icon (image)
PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Icon(x))]</texture

ToDo
- games: recently played last played
- zone (underground, etc)
- type (silver, gold)
- rep

SCREENSHOT

good luck!
.......removed
removed...
...removed
Thanks for sharing this Dom.

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Thanks for sharing this Dom.

Cheers
Nessus

No problem...
is it possible to do the avatar and gamepanel on xperience
beachkid Wrote:is it possible to do the avatar and gamepanel on xperience

that's the reason this thread was created though it would be help full if we could see the xmls used and just study upon thoseNerdNod

but what the hell were geting some info that's better than nothing but i still think it's to advanced for even me
idont know were to put them etc.but then again that's my problem
Many many thanks Dom
Great Job!

I'll try to implement it in my mod.

Best regards

Scrembolxp.
i cant fiqured out a way to put the code in xperience :/
beachkid Wrote:i cant fiqured out a way to put the code in xperience :/

Not that I'm ignoring what you gentlemen are saying; however, help you i cannot... for you see, i use not Dharma or Eden, I use camelot and the xbox (as this is my main focus), therefore, I cannot provide any xml samples. Evidently I cannot use two versions of xmbc at the same time and i don't have the time to be installing and reinstalling xbmc over and over again!

I am unable to explain how to add this mod to xperience because the experience skin would require several animations, positions and visible conditions that are too time consuming to put together. I don't use xperience and i cannot assist with this.

If you have tried something and does not work, post the code on pastebin and I will try to provide some assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience but you must put forth some effort.
binBD Wrote:but what the hell were geting some info that's better than nothing but i still think it's to advanced for even me
idont know were to put them etc.but then again that's my problem

Did you read the first post? this gives you examples as to how to use it. I did install dharma to test this and it worked with no problems... of course this does not mean that it will work for you but if you do get some issues, put the debug log at pastebin.
Dom DXecutioner Wrote:I use camelot and the xbox
I am unable to explain how to add this mod to xperience because the experience skin would require several animations, positions and visible conditions that are too time consuming to put together. I don't use xperience and i cannot assist with this.

you using xbmc on xboх? or i don't understand you
and... why you releasing code and won't support it? you hope that others will guess the other part of code (''several animations", etc.)?

i read your first post, and i don not understand where i must paste\use your code
Kertis Wrote:you using xbmc on xboх? or i don't understand you
and... why you releasing code and won't support it? you hope that others will guess the other part of code (''several animations", etc.)?

i read your first post, and i don not understand where i must paste\use your code

if this is what you believe, i encourage you to pm a moderator to have this thread removed; as an alternative, you can write what you have done or what you need assistance with... most whom need assistance can articulate what they're trying to do and ask specific questions.

read thouroughly before running off at the "mouth"!
Kertis try reading the wiki it may answer a couple of questions
Pages: 1 2 3