Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MediaFlags on TVShow and Season Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I work on a mod of Pecinko's great Quartz-Skin. At the moment i am trying to add media flags to tvshow and season levels. the idea is, to see in library mode what qualitys (sd/hd) and languages each tvshow and season contain without going to episodelevel. i tried to retrieve such information from FilenameAndPath of the containing episodes. This works perfectly on episodelevel but not on seasons and tvshows.

Quote:<!-- p.e. for season level: language-english and quality-sd -->
<control type="image" description="Season Language Resolution EN-SD">
<posx>55r</posx>
<posy>20</posy>
<width>66</width>
<height>33</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture>flagging/langres/en_sd.png</texture>
<visible>container.content(seasons) + [![substring(ListItem.Filename,720p) | substring(ListItem.Filename,1080p)] + [![substring(ListItem.Filename,.german.) | substring(ListItem.Filename,-german-) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.dl.) | substring(ListItem.Filename,-dl-)] | substring(ListItem.AudioLanguage,en)]]</visible>
</control>

Any idea to get it working would be great!!
Because you're one or two levels above episodes you wont get any info.
Hitcher Wrote:Because you're one or two levels above episodes you wont get any info.

i apprehended there is no possibility to get it working. but thank you anyway for your reply.