Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Acer Revo 3700 with HD 1080
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I am using the openelec version but I am sure this issue happened before I moved to openelec.

I am using the VDPAU setting for the video output but I get this error...

(VDPAU) Error: The system does not have enough resources to complete the requested operation at this time.(23) at VDPAU.cpp:1289

I posted on openelec and the advice is to increase the video ram to 512mb in the bios. This isnt possible on the Revo3700 so I wondered if everyone else with this system has the same issue.

Cheers,
Neil
Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks,
Neil
i have the R3600.
how much memory do you have installed? mine had 1GB when got it then added another 1GB stick then the bios allowed me to change the video memory to 512MB.
deadite66 Wrote:i have the R3600.
how much memory do you have installed? mine had 1GB when got it then added another 1GB stick then the bios allowed me to change the video memory to 512MB.

I have 4GB but no option to increase the video memory in the bios - I have raised a defect as my laptop does the same - https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/issues/342

Doing some more testing I am so far unable to reproduce this issue with download 1080p video files - it only happens with live tv recording.... or live tv

I am currently downloading a larger movie so I can test it for a few hours...