Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Getting certain categories into Library mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of my files don't show up in Library mode, I can only assume this is because they may not be on imdb, thetvdb, etc.

For example, Peter Kay's latest DVD doesn't get added and I've had a few of these issues with other stand up comedians DVD's (Heath Franklins Chopper for example).

Muse at Glastonbury 2010 won't add either.

What scrapers do you guys use for these categories?
Oakey Wrote:Some of my files don't show up in Library mode, I can only assume this is because they may not be on imdb, thetvdb, etc.

For example, Peter Kay's latest DVD doesn't get added and I've had a few of these issues with other stand up comedians DVD's (Heath Franklins Chopper for example).

Muse at Glastonbury 2010 won't add either.

What scrapers do you guys use for these categories?

I had the same issues with P90x one on ones. The solution: create a login for the movie database and contribute the images and blurb yourself. You not only solve your problem, you also help others from having your problem! Two birds, one stone!

Jim
I created nfo's, bit of a learning curve but it works.

when you say create a login at the movie database, do you mean imdb?
No, I meant:

Code:
http://www.themoviedb.org/

It's what I use as my main scraper (it's pretty good 90% of the time - and you can fix it the 10% where it's rubbish Smile )