Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Recently Added Home & New Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK put these together as I use Recently Added & I have a Revo 3600 so the intro used to start late & end to soon, so I made a new one using images only.

Download for Ver 0.9.4.1
Download for Ver 0.9.5-git as of 14:33 11/12/2011 - Side Panel Version Only, also due to the new search addon code in the skin, you cant have Recently Added & Search enabled at the same time, so I made them disable each other to stop conflicts.

note: there are two versions of Recently added one that uses a submenu layout & one that uses the side menu layout.

Recently Added:
Image Image Image Image

Intro:
Nice! Love that layout Big Grin

Would you mind sharing the backgrounds from the screenies?
Jaypeg Wrote:Nice! Love that layout Big Grin

Would you mind sharing the backgrounds from the screenies?

Thank you & here you go Wallpaper Pictures
The mod looks great, though I can't use it as I'm using the github builds. Thanks for the wallpaper collection aswell, I've been meaning to get myself some new wallpapers for a while!
Rocky5 Wrote:Thank you & here you go Wallpaper Pictures

Thanks!
Rocky5 Wrote:This uses the latest release 0.9.4.1

OK put these together as I use Recently Added & I have a Revo 3600 so the intro used to start late & end to soon, so I made a new one using images only.

Download

note: there are two versions of Recently added one that uses a submenu layout & one that uses the side menu layout.

Recently Added:
Image Image Image Image

Intro:

Nice work ! If i can make a suggestion:

Labels " New Movies " or " New Epsiodes " wouldn't they look nicer alligned to the left ?
butchabay Wrote:Nice work ! If i can make a suggestion:

Labels " New Movies " or " New Epsiodes " wouldn't they look nicer alligned to the left ?

probably, but I like the look of it aligned to the right, used some of the blank space at the top.

Added a Git version using the latest Git revision as of 15:26 06/12/2011
Got it installed, I can see the little tab on the right... how do I activate it (get it to display)
Abrasher Wrote:Got it installed, I can see the little tab on the right... how do I activate it (get it to display)

Press right on your remote or keyboard, when the tab is visible.
I will double check, but I believe I did that. Perhaps not working on ATV2? I'll try in the morning.
great rocky5 i kinda like what ya did to refocus so i wanna share you some of my mod on reFocus it's a work-in-process so it's not finish yet but i want to share some screenshots from what i just finished... modded based on u'r recently added and primarily based on win7 theme called 'zetro'.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NodNodNod
limeblue Wrote:great rocky5 i kinda like what ya did to refocus so i wanna share you some of my mod on reFocus it's a work-in-process so it's not finish yet but i want to share some screenshots from what i just finished... modded based on u'r recently added and primarily based on win7 theme called 'zetro'.....

NodNodNod

Nice.
Updated this to the latest Git version as of 14:33 11/12/2011
This works and looks great. But are you not supposed to be able to start the episodes/movies from this menu? Nothing happens when I press OK/Enter.
Nander Wrote:This works and looks great. But are you not supposed to be able to start the episodes/movies from this menu? Nothing happens when I press OK/Enter.

They work for me, OpenElec Pre Eden with latest refocus git version all working fine.

I'm also on a Revo 3600.
Pages: 1 2