Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: *Update - Missing in Action - A Message from igotdvds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I want to thank everyone for their continuing support of Simplicity.

In case you havent noticed, I have been missing in action for a while now. My wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of January and my spare time has been all but completely removed. I want to issue my apology for the lack of new posts and updates and to let everyone know that it wont soon change. With the holidays and the baby, I wont have much time to work on Simplicity. When I do have free time again, you can trust that I'll be right back to work.

Thanks again.
Congratz! Take your time.
You don`t need to apologise. Especialy when the cause is such an event. I think i express everyone`s feelings , best wishes to you and your wife and enjoy (soon)your time with igotdvds jr ...

We`ll survive without updates (i hope Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin )
All the best wishes to you and your family, enjoy it as it's an unique experience!
See you soon igotdvds my boy is 10 months old now skinning time just goes to the crapper once they are born but its all worth it, best experience/thing in my life and i am sure it will be yours too congrats dude.Wink
Congrats. Now learn him/her quickly to use a remote and then your KidsSection of the skin will come in handy Wink
Congratulations man, that's way more important than skinning. All the best to your family Smile
congratulation ! and the best for your bigger family.