Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MQ3 - Dark panel view & Square Corners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The panel view in MQ3 is a really nice view. The problem I have with it, is that it is so dark and gloomy. Is it possible to change it, so that the items not in focus are not dimmed out? similar to Wall view

Also, can anyone figure out how to make covers with square rather than rounded corners. Zombierobot kindly did this mod once for me in MQ2 but I don't know how he did it

help appreciated guys!
anyone?
209 views, not one comment. is it a difficult problem do you think?
anyone?
dirtymurt Wrote:The panel view in MQ3 is a really nice view. The problem I have with it, is that it is so dark and gloomy. Is it possible to change it, so that the items not in focus are not dimmed out? similar to Wall view

did you try switching into other style?

I've not tried that, because the rest of the views are fine, it's just the panel view everything not highlighted are 'dulled' out which gives an overall gloomy feel.
yes, that doesn;t work.

Ok, nothing else for it. $10 prize if someone removes the dimmed thumbs and makes the the same luminocity as the selected thumb. Panel view