Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: can't download transparency Eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi ronnie

Was wanting to download my fav skin to a new mac mini but is saying that something is broken!!!

Paul
I just started to get this broken message today also. I've been running Beta2 for a few days also. It says on mine "Dependencies not met", add-on has been marked as broken in repository.
So AD and Transparency! are suffering from the same problem then? Was wondering why AD all of sudden broke too...
thrak76 Wrote:So AD and Transparency! are suffering from the same problem then? Was wondering why AD all of sudden broke too...

Because i pushed a new update dependant on a common script. That update went wrong and my update did get through.
So now all skins dependant on AD are marked broken.
Gonna push a version bump to fix this temporary.
Cool. I'm glad a fix is on the way. It's amazing how dependent i've become on AD! Thanks Martijn!
eeps... was in Confluence for some double checking... noted that Artwork Downloader was broken, asked me to disable... and disable in T! Couldn't go back to T! marked broken, downloaded the SVN re-installed no joy. Well I missT1 big time... and I did a whole wack of sets to-day, hope that isn't lost...

Can I enable T! with something... I just copied my all my user files over last night for safe keeping but enve re-installing these does no good.
PatK Wrote:eeps... was in Confluence for some double checking... noted that Artwork Downloader was broken, asked me to disable... and disable in T! Couldn't go back to T! marked broken, downloaded the SVN re-installed no joy. Well I missT1 big time... and I did a whole wack of sets to-day, hope that isn't lost...

Can I enable T! with something... I just copied my all my user files over last night for safe keeping but enve re-installing these does no good.
You can just enable it in add-ons section. It is listed under the disabled ones.
You won't loose anything
Martijn Wrote:You can just enable it in add-ons section. It is listed under the disabled ones.
You won't loose anything
Tried all options are ghosted.. except confluence and get more, and I'm using the SVN version for some custom graphics.
PatK Wrote:Tried all options are ghosted.. except confluence and get more, and I'm using the SVN version for some custom graphics.

install this one:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...ownloader/
Martijn Wrote:install this one:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...ownloader/
Thanks for the updated Artwork Downloader.. but my T! is still marked as broken, and not letting past that... all the menu options are grey
PatK Wrote:Thanks for the updated Artwork Downloader.. but my T! is still marked as broken, and not letting past that... all the menu options are grey

I think the skins first have to be checked through the repo itself before the broken mark is removed. Should take some time to get through.
Martijn Wrote:I think the skins first have to be checked through the repo itself before the broken mark is removed. Should take some time to get through.
As a heads-up for next time... if I had of chosen not to mark it as disabled... I would be alright?

BTW: I did notice an option for 'disc.png' support in Artwork Down-loader is that coming?
Thanks for the update. All is working as it was before. I don't mind the skin being marked as broken, as it still functions just fine for me.
PatK Wrote:As a heads-up for next time... if I had of chosen not to mark it as disabled... I would be alright?

BTW: I did notice an option for 'disc.png' support in Artwork Down-loader is that coming?

It shouldn't be broken in the first place Wink
No it wouldn't have make a difference and yes logo and disc are coming features
Pages: 1 2