Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cinema Experience locks up b3 everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This addon locks up Xbmc Eden B3 every time Cinema is clicked on under movie info. Please update the addon. Thanks.
Why would you create a new topic for this... and not ask it in the plugins official topic!!
Because this is a program addon and I didn't see a subcategory under program addons for cinema experience. I assumed this was a general category for questions relating to any of the program addons. Where is this "official" addon forum that you speak of?
kadeschs Wrote:Because this is a program addon and I didn't see a subcategory under program addons for cinema experience. I assumed this was a general category for questions relating to any of the program addons. Where is this "official" addon forum that you speak of?

How hard did you even look!! because its only a few posts down from this one!! RolleyesRolleyes
kadeschs Wrote:This addon locks up Xbmc Eden B3 every time Cinema is clicked on under movie info. Please update the addon. Thanks.

I have responded to this in the proper thread -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=1015835 message 2044

BTW search is your friend in forums..