Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] lightbox skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Here are some screens and a video of my skin titled 'lightbox' currently in development.

It is inspired by the metro design philosophy and uses the foundation skin as a base (many thanks to hitcher!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eLJ_OxX3...RsLXCRUtJF

This started as a personal project but I've found i have limited abilities in skinning and could really do with some help from the talented coder here!Big Grin
some more screens

very nice!

tree_jammer Wrote:I've found i have limited abilities in skinning

you gotta be kidding right? :-)
judging by what you've put up here, you're well on your way.
i love it - i'm really looking forward to seeing this!
ronie Wrote:very nice!

you gotta be kidding right? :-)
judging by what you've put up here, you're well on your way.

+1 with Ronnie. The animations and transitions look great. Keep on going and just ask for help when you get stumped.

Great work!
this looks great! very pro. consider adding live tv support, maybe? hehe

love it
Looks great! Keep up the good work. Some pseudoTV support would be cool too. Smile
Dear sweet lordy lordy this looks amazing. I'm a huge fan of metro and this is the perfect blend of it and a media center. I hope this comes out soon, definitely my most anticipated skin and one that may be able to pull me away from Fusion Big Grin.
I'm personally not a Metro fan, but this is one freakin' beautiful skin. Don't sell yourself short, you're doing an amazing job.
Agree with the other guys - for your first skin it's looking really great.

Get stuck, just ask.
Damn, just got comfortable with my xbmc's current skin now I am waiting for this.

Great animations. Just wondering but is that gap between "weather" and "settings" planned or you going to add another menu item in that space ? just asking cause it looks a little weird to me.
WOW it´s amazing...nice work mate Smile
Any eta?
Not really a fan of the colours and overall look of the skin, but the home screen and animations where you access all from one place looks amazing.
reksveks Wrote:Damn, just got comfortable with my xbmc's current skin now I am waiting for this.

Great animations. Just wondering but is that gap between "weather" and "settings" planned or you going to add another menu item in that space ? just asking cause it looks a little weird to me.

I guess Pictures could go there but I think the space separates 'media' and 'options' perfectly.
tree_jammer Wrote:I've found i have limited abilities in skinning and could really do with some help from the talented coder here!Big Grin

You have got to be joking! - I've been adding mods to the skin I use for the last 12 months, and nothing I've done comes close to this.

Fantastic work - keep going!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12