Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] Party Guest Music Wishlist Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! Smile
Is there any way for me to handle a music wishlist for my party guests with the XBMC Remote?
Like, could I explain to every party guest with a smartphone how to get the app and then show him a possibility to add a music wish to a kind of list, which XBMC plays?

I imagine it like this from the point of view of a party guest of mine:

I install XBMC Remote on my smartphone. Then I browse to the menu I need for telling my music wish. I choose one song from the media list and then it will be added to a wishlist.
This wishlist is viewable for me and I can see when my song will be played.
If there is no song in the wishlist, XBMC continues to play songs in party mode or whatever kind of playlist was chosen beforehand.

Is there such a feature and if not, could you integrate it? This would be F**KING AWESOME! Smile
No one's interested in such a function? =/
Definitely interested in a function like this! If not via the XBMC Remote, requests could be made by a http interface...anyone??
i do this now. 3 or 4 of my friends have droids, so it's really easy to start a queue, and then anyone can add to the queue. tho i think if it hits the end of the list it will stop.