Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eden Final? RC1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just installed the new unstable build that came available today... noticed that my XBMC now just says Eden instead of Eden Beta 3 when it started...

Big Grin
Yes RC1 is underway.
Can't wait to see the RC1 for atv2g.
And the OS X version. Big Grin Woot!
Not sure what changed between B3 and RC1, but this is zippiest and most stable version I've seen yet... nice work devs!
Don't know about rc1, but b3 is buttery smooth on ion
clock2113 Wrote:Not sure what changed between B3 and RC1, but this is zippiest and most stable version I've seen yet... nice work devs!
Only logical explanation would be they disabled all the advanced debug trackers?
Brainfrz Wrote:Only logical explanation would be they disabled all the advanced debug trackers?

Who knows...Cool
Is this for real.. It is not mentioned anywhere?
Gah, RC1 gives me the same problem I was having with Beta 3

Eddage Wrote:Hi, for some reason I can no longer get the movie info screen to appear (when you press 'i' whilst browsing the library), it still works for tv shows/episodes?

I thought I might have messed something up with my skin but its the same with all the others I have installed.

Here's a copy of my debug log.

At line 2785 I viewed the info for a TV Show, which worked fine, then at 2860 I tried for a movie, nothing happened.

I've tried reinstalling xbmc but it didn't help, I'm using Eden beta 3.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?! Really don't want to have to go back to Beta 2 again!
tuxen Wrote:Is this for real.. It is not mentioned anywhere?

it will be announced once builds for all platforms are ready ;-)
ronie Wrote:it will be announced once builds for all platforms are ready ;-)

RC1 still doesn't work on OSX 10.8 DP1 mountain lion. where can I send a crash report?
why that version doesn't support the justin (jtv) token in librtmp ?
ronie Wrote:it will be announced once builds for all platforms are ready ;-)
Thanks for enlightening me ronie. Heh.. :)
lrusak Wrote:RC1 still doesn't work on OSX 10.8 DP1 mountain lion. where can I send a crash report?

dont send it as we have no access to 10.8, if you have 10.8 that means you are a developer... help us fix it
Pages: 1 2 3