Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] LiveTV v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
v1.4
Works with new eden

Step By Step Install Video

http://youtu.be/q0LHrdPG70g

Download Link

http://live-tv-stream.googlecode.com/fil...TVv1.4.zip

it is now pointing to Blackoutworms xml..........................you need to first click on add livetv as source then remove all old sources including the first LiveTV and streamdb as you wil have 2 instance of LiveTV the second one is the one you want

anyone from uk use this default.py

http://live-tv-stream.googlecode.com/files/default.py

and overwrite your default.py

which can be found here

Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.LiveTV

ATV2: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.LiveTV

iPad2:
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.LiveTV

Linux:
~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.LiveTV

FOR BEST VIEWING FOR EPG CHANGE VIEW TO MEDIA INFO 2
Mike1234,

Thanks great job!.. any reason in particular why you didn't keep the layout we've tested before?

Again awesome work.
Because Blackoutworm didn't like it ........I say put it to a vote .......don't think he get why everyone likes gui and didn't understand why separate into countries......but not up to me as I'm not doing the streams.....if enough people ask though he will change I had Fanart and everything but I can only apologise if you liked the old look
fair enough..
Still a nice work.
there's no epg on my end
No EPG here either, and i choose media info 2 as advised.
Epg is only on uk channels at the moment
tnt is not streaming..anyone else with this problem
mikey1234 Wrote:Because Blackoutworm didn't like it ........I say put it to a vote .......don't think he get why everyone likes gui and didn't understand why separate into countries......but not up to me as I'm not doing the streams.....if enough people ask though he will change I had Fanart and everything but I can only apologise if you liked the old look
What layout was that?
Did I miss something here?
As for the fanart. It's not that I didn't like it. But it has nothing to do with TV. It just means yet another bunch of image files for xbmc to download. I found it rather pointless, and especially for people with lower internet speed or people that are paying per downloaded MB (i.e Canadians).
how do I remove an xml source from the LiveTV plugin?
vidyashankara Wrote:how do I remove an xml source from the LiveTV plugin?

I couldn't remove either, just using the 2nd live tv source i have.
How the epg you mention in first post works?

Anyone having luck with HD channels, skysports hd, both eurosport hd are very laggy. I have a 20mbs connection.
monrealli Wrote:I couldn't remove either, just using the 2nd live tv source i have.
Just edit the source_file (/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.LiveTV/source_file)
fantastic work blackoutworm...many thanks Smile
blackoutworm Wrote:What layout was that?
Did I miss something here?
As for the fanart. It's not that I didn't like it. But it has nothing to do with TV. It just means yet another bunch of image files for xbmc to download. I found it rather pointless, and especially for people with lower internet speed or people that are paying per downloaded MB (i.e Canadians).

layout with seperate countries.......

also on all the skymovies epg can you change

<epg> for <epg3>

and

<epg2> for <epg4>

thanks if you want me to do it or you dont get me email me and i will send over..
Hey mike sorry didnt reply, i went to work! sucks i know,

Just back and got the latest version, working good on windows 7 now Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19