Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] New DialogFullScreenInfo.xml file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Just found out this really nice skin for Eden. My only personal downside was the info screen that was popping in the middle of the screen while watching a movie or TV episodes. I prefer when they are located at the bottom or at the "ceiling".

So, I modified the file DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, so that it would behave as I like. I've also added one important information that I always look at "Remaining time".

Feel free to suggest improvements!

Also, how can I post a modded skin? So far, this is a small mod, though rather important for me. edit - So far, I've put a zip file here : https://code.google.com/p/simplicity-xbmc-mod/

List of modifications
  • Info screen at the bottom
  • Media codec flagging image are now situated vertically at the right side
  • Remaining time is now highlighted and bigger to see
  • The height of the infoscreen is reduced by ~20%

Here's some screens depicting the Info screen when playing a movie and an episodes :

Hi

Congratulations for this dialogfullscreen info.

In your opinion there is a way to put two more things like:

the cast of the movie like in the trasparency skink

and a sort of icon, like the one of the codec you added in the right side, to inform that the movie has more than one langauge

Thanks
Tks!

Could you provide a screenshot? Beacause when I use transparency, I don't see the cast for the movie, only the title, time, codec and the poster thumb.
screenshot000.png
I have the screeenshot But i don't know how i can post it
Upload it to imageshack.us or flickr.com.
Very nice work Balinus. I'm using this and love it.