Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: can you recommend a good nfo generator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi any recomendations for a good nfo generator/maker.
I need to make some for childrens progs and few other bits that aint on the tvdb.

cheers
Well, supposedly Media Companion 2 can do this. I haven't played in it too much yet. The problem is the same for me with a lot of my concerts. Even theConcertdb scraper doesn't find everything. There's got to be a quick easy tool to just generate .nfo files for everything that isn't in the library, with just the Title.

-hogfan
Iv'e already looked at that, it looks like the tv show still has to be in the scraper. all i want to do is manually add it to the library of my choice. i.e

peter kay scrapes into movies, i dont want to do the link to tv thing, just want to a nfo that says peter kay is tv.

also mainly it is for childres tv, scrapers are not too big on kids tv shows, i'm happy to search for fanart/banners myself. there has got to be a really simpple way and i'm sure i'm not the only one who would like to do this.
Simplier way would be to add those shows to TheTVDB yourself and after that scrape it, I did it for a lot of kids show on TheTVDB and now they are available for everyone, not just for me.

It's a great way to give back to the community and if you ever have to re-scrape your content (or loose your nfo files) info will already be there.
^^^^ +1 Smile