Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: atv1.. anyone wnat to get rid of theirs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to get an atv1 for my girls and wanted to know if anyone on the forums wanted to get rid of theirs as I will buy it. Hope Im not breaking any rules by posting this but just thought I would ask.

Thanks

RF

Big Grin
go to ebay
I got all of mine from Amazon.com
If you keep watching you can get them for under $75
yes I bought one from ebay but want another one anf thought maybe someone had one already with xbmc on etc on the forum. I know people upgrade and then stuff just sits there so thought I would ask.
I have one that I could sell. Its a 40GB silver with XBMC RC2 on it. With USB patch thingy too but no crystal HD card. I'm in Finland but PM me if you are interested.
Since the ATV3 came out, it's become really easy to get a nice condition used ATV1 from ebay for under $50. Before you had to pay $60+
(2012-03-22, 01:39)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Since the ATV3 came out, it's become really easy to get a nice condition used ATV1 from ebay for under $50. Before you had to pay $60+

yup I found one already on ebay that had the crystal HD card and xbmc already installed on it. Just want another one now to run a file server off of it.

I was bidding for one on eBay but it sold for $56.00 so I lost it by 6 bucks, about 20 minutes later I found another one ending soon and won the auction for $50. There are tons of them on eBay, some even have a hard drive upgrade and Linux with XBMC preinstalled for you if you're willing to pay more.
(2012-03-22, 02:02)rflores2323 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-22, 01:39)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Since the ATV3 came out, it's become really easy to get a nice condition used ATV1 from ebay for under $50. Before you had to pay $60+

yup I found one already on ebay that had the crystal HD card and xbmc already installed on it. Just want another one now to run a file server off of it.

It wouldn't have happened to have been sold for $122, would it?
Yup how did u know?
(2012-03-24, 08:00)rflores2323 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup how did u know?

The guy you bought it from originally bought it form me :D

Not sure why he decided to sell it.

I had set it up to use with the component output instead of HDMI for the guy's projector, and I doubt he reset it to HDMI. If so, give me a holler and I'll tell you what file to edit. It's pretty easy.
I've got an ATV1 w/original HD, no wireless (swapped out for video decoder card).

If anyone is interested, make me an offer via PM.

Thanks!

PS. It works fine, I upgraded to a shuttle.