Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV show files not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a bunch of anime that has been renamed against AniDB outside of XBMC.

I have added Anime in as another source, and added the AniDB scraper, however when I scan it will find the shows, add the artwork in for the shows, but when you go into the show it will not show any video files.

If I take it out of library mode they are all there.

Any reason why it is not doing this?

Kimbie[/align]
Sounds like your files are named correctly, so not being scraped.

Enable debug logging, do a scan and post the log - it should highlight the issue.
debug_log (wiki) a library scan to pastebin.com then link to it in this thread.

How is your episodes named?
Ok I will turn debug on and give it a go.

My Anime is named as "Planetes - 01 - Outside the Atmosphere.mkv" It was put like this by a renamer program named from AniDB

Kimbie
I am pretty sure that it won't work with this filenaming without altering the default regular expressions that are used to enumerate the episodes. Debug log will tell us.
You can set TVDB scraper to use "absolute ordering". Go to the folder/source where you "set content" and select "change content" to bring up the scraper info. Then there should be an options/configure button, and on that screen you should be able to enable absolute ordering.
Ive foind that some of my films and TV show arent showing in XBMC. The formats are supported, ive tried re-scanning 'update library' in XBMC a number of times but still nothing. Anyone know why iam having issues?
(2012-04-24, 23:36)jimton Wrote: [ -> ]Ive foind that some of my films and TV show arent showing in XBMC. The formats are supported, ive tried re-scanning 'update library' in XBMC a number of times but still nothing. Anyone know why iam having issues?

No correct or standard file/folder naming
(2012-04-25, 00:09)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-24, 23:36)jimton Wrote: [ -> ]Ive foind that some of my films and TV show arent showing in XBMC. The formats are supported, ive tried re-scanning 'update library' in XBMC a number of times but still nothing. Anyone know why iam having issues?

No correct or standard file/folder naming

Hmmm, ok but ive got two folders with different films in them and they are named the same bar the film title... Confused

Contraband 2012 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin
Insidious 2011 720p R5 BDRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin
What happens you browse to them and hit 'i' on the movie? You should get a search dialog where it tries to find it

Full Debug Log would tell the story what is happening
Sorry how do I find the 'I' on the movie? Thanks for your help Smile
(2012-04-25, 12:20)jimton Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry how do I find the 'I' on the movie? Thanks for your help Smile
It's on your keyboard, just to the right of the 'u' Wink
(2012-04-25, 14:39)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-25, 12:20)jimton Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry how do I find the 'I' on the movie? Thanks for your help Smile
It's on your keyboard, just to the right of the 'u' Wink

I know that one! Tongue Does he refer to finding out the info about the film? I dont see an i button tho Confused
press the "i" button on your keyboard
(2012-04-25, 21:32)pseudo7 Wrote: [ -> ]press the "i" button on your keyboard

Sorry for sounding completely dumb, do you mean in XBMC yeah?
Pages: 1 2