Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Why so many logins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do I have to log in to the forums every time I come here unlike the previous boards? It's a minor pain...
pat - you should ask in one of the two main threads about the new forums. It does look like the 30-day cookie is not being applied, but da-anda, the developer who headed up the project is monitoring those threads constantly (plus much tidier than adding new threads)
Never had any issues so far. Have you checked the "remember me" checkbox? If so, which Browser/OS are you using and what's your privacy settings about cookies etc?
da-anda - can confirm on IE9 - will verify cookie policy, but i do have cookies from other sites
Working fine on FF10
(2012-03-24, 03:39)DDDamian Wrote: [ -> ]da-anda - can confirm on IE9 - will verify cookie policy, but i do have cookies from other sites
working fine for me in FF, IE9 and my Android phone - so I suppose it's a privacy/security setting or so.
Shows the cookie is accepted, but still need to login. No biggie for me. I can always add the site to the "Trusted" zone.