Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [UK DEAL] Lenovo Q180
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quite a nice slim nettop if you're interested!..

-> £169

http://www.ebuyer.com/288843-lenovo-idea...op-vc71huk
I recently (like this week) built a HTPC with a D2700DC motherboard. Everything played great but Netflix HD -- it's still a problem (jerkiness with Silverlight 5, freezes with Silverlight 4). My feeling though is it's a software/driver issue because the CPU was only hitting 45-65%.

Otherwise, it's great.

This might be of interest:

well, Netflix HD is really CPU demanding,,,
on an ATOM platform, you'll likely have issues like u do,,,

on my HTPC guide, i recommend the Zotac ZBOXHD-ND22-U for NETFLIX HD...
its DUAL CORE CELERON CPU will handle it easy,,,
but its now a product that reached its end of life,,,,

the next best prebuilt box will definitely be the ZBOX ID82
(2012-03-30, 19:18)Dougie Fresh Wrote: [ -> ]I recently (like this week) built a HTPC with a D2700DC motherboard. Everything played great but Netflix HD -- it's still a problem (jerkiness with Silverlight 5, freezes with Silverlight 4). My feeling though is it's a software/driver issue because the CPU was only hitting 45-65%.
If you haven't notice, Netflix said Silverlight 5 is causing choppy, freezing, stuttering, etc. It supposed to be able to do hardware acceleration, but it doesn't work right. You can go into your Netflix account and set playback quality to middle quality, and you should be fine......