Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Request- Next tv show aired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to know if you could add the next tv aired script in the actual tv episodes view to show whats coming up, episode name, airdate, and time. I know the tv guide shows this but it would be nice to have this info displayed in the episode guide also. Also it would need to stand out with a marker or border somehow to show its a upcoming episode.

Just a thought

Thanks

RF
Sure thing. Coming up later this week.
Thanks stoli. Ur the man.. always great work and cant wait to see how u implement it to make it look awesome in neon. Smile
how is this coming along?
Hi, I would really like this too... Big Grin
any update on this stoli?
I actually, was under the impression that this was already there in Neon.

With Dharma, when I looked at the info for a TV show it would list the "Next Aired" info, directly below the fanart.
Now in Eden it doesn't seem to do that.

That was one of my favorite features, so it's good to see it's being looked at.
I did finally get TV Next Aired "TV Guide" to start working.

While I'm here, I always like to give as much props and kudos to the guys who do the hard work on this kind of stuff. (Stoli) !
Why do I chose Neon over other skins? (I've looked at all of the ones in the XBMC Repository)

#1 without a doubt, hands down.... The Logo view on TV Shows is the best view for TV shows in ALL of the skins I've seen.
Combined with the fact that this skin is smooth, beautiful, VERY functional and easy to use and there you have it.

So, thank you, Stoli and all others who keep this skin alive.
Any update on this?
Almost there - just working on some visibility issues when music is also playing.
Done and pushed. Example:
thanks stoli great job