Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0

Things are getting final......
NO NEW FEATURES anymore,
and if you still find bugs., report them, please.
the only one we know of at this moment is the PVR EPG bug, i hope to be able to solve that in the next days (not sure if i get that done without help from PVR devs)

For all translators:

here is a link to the reference file (FINAL):
https://raw.github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/...trings.xml

skin download (GIT)
git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git

and for the non-git users:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/zipball/master
download, extract and rename the folder to skin.aeon.nox. delete old skin folder in addons/ and move the new folder there.

all feedback is welcome.

Aeon Nox 3.0 was pushed to my XBMC installation about 10 minutes ago.. Just reading your post above is this officialHuh
(2012-04-04, 09:22)farr3ll Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon Nox 3.0 was pushed to my XBMC installation about 10 minutes ago.. Just reading your post above is this officialHuh

El Bizzaro..!!! I reinstalled v2.0 as v3.0 kept crashing on Tv Shows (would freeze when scrolling through on banner view)
Hi,

how i said in the other thread. A chaptername support like this where great:

Could you give me a hint how i become the chaptername in the scond screenshot in the right bottom corner so that there is left the chapter number and right the chaptername ?

Greets
Eisi
Oh my god !!! phil65 and big_noid on the same boat ... Rofl

Hi,

so i enter this code to the dialogseekbar.xml

<control type="image">
<posx>1790</posx>
<posy>-45</posy>
<width>613</width>
<height>87</height>
<texture>osd/osd_bottom_bar.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="label" id="1">
<description>Chapter Name</description>
<posx>668</posx>
<posy>900</posy>
<width>748</width>
<height>42</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<align>right</align>
<font>Font_Reg18_Caps</font>
<textcolor>FF363636</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>88e5e5e5</shadowcolor>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
<label>[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[21396]: $INFO[player.chaptername][/UPPERCASE]</label>
<visible>player.chaptercount + ![Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>
</control>

Now i have rigth bottom corner the window but there is no chaptername. What must i make to see there the Chaptername ?

Greets
Eisi
Here are some other wishes Smile

1. Movie CDArt or a layout loke this where one of the pictures show the cdart if available

2. Two more VPL for the homemenu

Greets
Eisi
(2012-04-04, 14:00)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god !!! phil65 and big_noid on the same boat ... Rofl

It almost feels like Nox is on speed and XTC how fast it is running now Big Grin
Just one quick question.

Is the Episode View for TV Shows still in 3.0?
(2012-04-04, 15:36)cd492 Wrote: [ -> ]Just one quick question.

Is the Episode View for TV Shows still in 3.0?

atm yes, but that can change. but only if we find a proper replacement.
@Big_Noid & phil65

Bugs / Features in 3.0.0-pre you're possibly aware of, mentioning just in case now there's a 3 specific thread Smile

In Customize Top Bar, the toggle switches for Show Now Playing and Weather Info appear to be the wrong way around (on is off and vice versa).

There seems to be no way to disable or enable the PDA style weather pop up. I had this installed under v2 but disabled, somehow it's defaulted to enabled in 3.0.0-pre.

(2012-04-04, 11:17)farr3ll Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-04, 09:22)farr3ll Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon Nox 3.0 was pushed to my XBMC installation about 10 minutes ago.. Just reading your post above is this officialHuh

El Bizzaro..!!! I reinstalled v2.0 as v3.0 kept crashing on Tv Shows (would freeze when scrolling through on banner view)

debug log, please

no, only inofficially distributed via Passion XBMC repo.
If upgrading from a previous version, will saved custom menus, home screen pictures, etc... be retained or is it a complete install from scratch?
(2012-04-04, 18:03)Monkeypox Wrote: [ -> ]If upgrading from a previous version, will saved custom menus, home screen pictures, etc... be retained or is it a complete install from scratch?

yes, settings will break.
(2012-04-04, 16:59)ReducedToZero Wrote: [ -> ]@Big_Noid & phil65

Bugs / Features in 3.0.0-pre you're possibly aware of, mentioning just in case now there's a 3 specific thread Smile

In Customize Top Bar, the toggle switches for Show Now Playing and Weather Info appear to be the wrong way around (on is off and vice versa).

There seems to be no way to disable or enable the PDA style weather pop up. I had this installed under v2 but disabled, somehow it's defaulted to enabled in 3.0.0-pre.

that´s the way it´s intended. if you do not want pda style, just deactivate/ deinstall the addon.
A few things I've noticed....

1. The fullscreen info in 2.0 used to center the movie title (in line with the flags) if there was no tagline present...

2. the selector for the weather panel seems a bit too large...

3. The "submenu" indicator is shown on any custom menu item if it has a submenu or not.

4. I'm not seeing the "TV" option in settings. Wasn't PVR added to this build?

5. Still need full implementation of the Random and Last Items script (for TV Show).