Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do i delete TV Catchup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never use it because it never works or does not work where i live. Every time i turn on the atv2 in xbmc it starts "downloading listings from radio times" and it takes awhile. Iv tried to delete the add-on but cant figure out how to. Any help is appreciated!
(2012-04-11, 00:45)yeroc1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I never use it because it never works or does not work where i live. Every time i turn on the atv2 in xbmc it starts "downloading listings from radio times" and it takes awhile. Iv tried to delete the add-on but cant figure out how to. Any help is appreciated!

go to system>addons>enabled addons> find tvcatchup and use uninstall option
ok so i deleted it but its still doing the downloading thing!! WTH!
make sure it is not updating the addon and delete the tvcatchup repo.
(2012-04-12, 02:36)krish_2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure it is not updating the addon and delete the tvcatchup repo.

Thanks for the help. The repo is already deleted, seem to still be having the issue.
Try going to system>addons>enabled addons>video find TVCatchup 2.0 and use uninstall option, then restart your ATV to stop the service.
Still won't go away
Sounds like you have another addon which has it as a dependency. It'll keep re-downloading it as long as the addon that's dependent on it is active
Hmmm I'm gonna have to delete all my addons I guess to figure it out.
Did you install one or both of my plugins?
Not sure, im going to delete the user data folder.
The data in there shouldn't make any difference. You should just need to delete the script.tvcatchup folder from within the XBMC/addons folder.