Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music, Some albums are without thumbnails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I´m testing a small dir in xbmc and after "add to database" the most albums have a thumbnail.
How can i fill the blanks ? I put a jpg with the cover into the folder, but this don´t work.

How did you name the cover?
Default is "folder.jpg" but you can add more via advancedsettings.xml...

Tapatalked
Yes, in the windows xbmc the folder.jpg works - thats good.
But this thumbnail won´t show on ipad with xbmc constellation.
Did you try refreshing the album cache in constellation
?
Ah, i tap on "flush images cache" and then on "resync local data" and get the missing thumbs.

thats good.

Thank you.
hope that works, if not try going into albums then pull down to sync.. should do the same, but know that it works here Smile
Same with my films, but slightly different.
I have scraped a folder with 15 films and these were shown in xbmc like a charm. Great !
But in constellation there are only 9 films shown. No sync way works, only 9 not 15.

Do you have a tip for this too ?
(2012-04-13, 14:08)Sonopanic Wrote: [ -> ]Same with my films, but slightly different.
I have scraped a folder with 15 films and these were shown in xbmc like a charm. Great !
But in constellation there are only 9 films shown. No sync way works, only 9 not 15.

Do you have a tip for this too ?

if the pull down to sync dosnt work then no.. no tips.. but maybe you should try this tread ?http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=104567