Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: All PVR backends "enabled"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running the Pulse-Eight build of XBMC. There's an option to use the backend numbering scheme, but only if you have one backend enabled. I can't for the life of me disable any of them. All I want running is TVHeadEnd.

TVHeadEnd is running on my server in the loft, XBMC is running on an Asrock ION330 downstairs.

Any more info needed?
if you can't disable them, then it's probably something wrong with the addon db after upgrading from a nightly.
I suspect "rm ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/Addon*.db" will do the trick
Hasn't made any difference. It's just recreated Addons15.db and I still can't disable any of the PVR addons.

I'm also suffering an issue where when I try to go into "Live TV" it complains that there's no PVR backend started, I don't know if this is related.

If there's any more info I can provide, let me know. I upgraded to 11.0-pvr build74 git rev. 7ec36bd about an hour ago.

Cheers!
can you pastebin the debug log
http://pastebin.com/kfkZ0E09

From boot all the way to trying to disable each PVR plugin in turn.
Shameless bump!

Any suggestions?

Sorted it. I have 2 logins, one for Kids and one for Adults. It appears you can only disable plugins from the Master account, I'd been working in the Adults account.

One brainwave later and it's all working nicely!
ah right, that's why I couldn't reproduce it. could you create a ticket for it on github?