Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Follow tweets about what you are currently watching.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Is there an add-on that allows you to see tweets about what you are currently watching? For example, scrolling along the bottom, does such an add-on exist? I found add-ons related to twitter but that is more for tweeting what you are watch rather than other people's tweets *about* the program/movie you are watching.

Thanks!

Fred.
That's actually a pretty interesting idea. A stream of comments on a hash tag designated to the show you are watching, perhaps in a ghosted overlay somewhere on the screen. Nothing too intrusive.
this is genius. You could type in the #hashtag the show flashes (like #coolcoolcool) and see comments. Though with twitter and 140 chars is that too much for a bar on the bottom scrolling? what about a bar on the side that you could hide/unhide?
Such a feature would be so awesome.
Easy enough to make, but we'd need a way to associate hashtags to tv shows/movies. Anyone have any ideas?
as Steve Martin said "I like it!!!!"
(2012-04-29, 05:16)Bstrdsmkr Wrote: [ -> ]Easy enough to make, but we'd need a way to associate hashtags to tv shows/movies. Anyone have any ideas?

could just use the title of the tv/movie, so say i was watching batman it would bring back all the #batman results
But that only works for a few shows. For example, the official hashtag for How I Met Your Mother is #HIMYM.

I suppose we could use configuration files to map titles to hashtags, but that gets messy.

If we could find an "official" list somewhere, that would make things MUCH easier
Excelent idea. This should also be implemented for watching live TV.