Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am a new xmbc user from holland (so my english is nog very well).

I use xmbc eden final on winx64 ultimate with the Aeon Nox skin. I've 2 problems with this skin.

How do i enable tv series? I can see movies en videos at the home screen. But there is no option to view series. I've already activated library mode, i can see the covers for my movies.

Problem two, when i play a movie. The status bar is out of the screen. But in the mainmenu of xmbc the screen size is good. Only the status / playback bar is out of the screen. ( i use a 37inch full hd screen with hdmi cable)

Hope someone can help me.
since you´re new on this forum: always give Information which skin version you´re using.
problem 1) doesn´t have anything to do with aeon nox, same topic was answered some minutes ago in RELEASE thread (--->read before posting)
2) screenshots please. do not get what you mean.
Turn off 'sync to display' in xbmc settings
(2012-04-26, 15:53)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]problem 1) doesn´t have anything to do with aeon nox, same topic was answered some minutes ago in RELEASE thread (--->read before posting)

They are talking about "Just go into Settings\Skin\Homescreen and toggle on and off the buttons" but i don't have the option to toggle off video's and toggle on tv show.

(2012-04-26, 16:50)g.scholtens Wrote: [ -> ]but i don't have the option to toggle off video's and toggle on tv show.

Thats because they are only visible when you have a library with movies and tvshows. There are great wiki guides on how to scan your items to the library, after that it will be automatically visible.
If you're new to all this, you should try out the basic functions of xbmc with the default confluence skin. After that you can switch to skins supporting a lot of scripts and extras!
I've got a second hdd that's called "library" there is a map movies and a map tv show. Both have some files included.
(2012-04-26, 17:11)g.scholtens Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a second hdd that's called "library" there is a map movies and a map tv show. Both have some files included.

interesting.
I will retry to renam the maps.

I this good

Main folder <tv shows>
--------------------------------- The pacific
Then
------------------- <map>The pacific - episode1>---<FILE>The pacific epsiode 1.iso
--------------------------------<map>The pacific - episode2>---<FILE>The pacific epsiode 2.iso
-------------------------------------<map>The pacific - episode 3>---<FILE>The pacific epsiode 3.iso
[TVSHOWNAME]/Season x/S01E01blabla.iso

btw: maps = folders Wink
But the show is only 10 epsiodes. No seasons. How is the renaming the.

I have also season 8 of 24. But that is only 2 iso files.
what about "season 1"?
don´t know if your second problem is solveable via chapters..
I´d suggest converting and seperating them. would save a lot of disk space, too.