Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: frame rate/audio issue on Eden with HD audio pack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have just updated to Eden with the HD audio pack and and im getting major playback issues.

on my TV the 1080p/24 keeps dropping frames and audio and stutters constantly (the system is more than powerful enough)

when i connect it to my desktop monitor so i can diagnose the issue which is set to 1920x1200 @ 60hz all the videos playback like they are being fast forwarded.

I have a new 7750 ATI card with 2500T processor on Windows 7 x64.

all the drivers are upto date.

it playbacks fine in MPC HC.

any ideas what i can do or what i need to check.

My Setup:
TV: Pioneer Kuro 50inch LX508D
Surround: Marantz SR8002 + Orbs Audio Mod2 5.1 Video Processor: Lumagen XS3D
Nas: Qnap 509 Pro 1.5TBx5 Raid 5 HTPC: Silverstone GD05 + Asrock H67M-ITX/HT + Intel 2500T + 4GB G.Skill ECO 1600Mhz 1.35v + AMD 7750 DDR5 1GB + Seasonsonic X460 (fanless psu) + Crucial M4 64GB SSD + Themaltake VFD A2328 Remotes: Logitech Harmony 700 + DiNovo Mini bluetooth keyboard + Logitech K400 wireless Keyboard/touchpad.

Thanks

1. Update the latest AMD driver from here- AMD Driver Autodetect
2. Download XBMC HD audio- XBMC-RC2 HDAudio.zip
3. Configures XBMC as shown below

thanks bluray will give it a go, you got no options enabled for video ins hardware Acc, is yours running under windows? I will try this when I get home today another guy suggested that I remove xmbc in the profile and reinstall it as he had similar issue. I will try your method first, then investigate the profile.

a5ian300zx
Hi,

i have discovered that it is the HD audio pack with the version i use (17th April 2012) that is causing the issue, when i disable the HDMI under audio options it works fine, i also also tried the official eden version which works fine too with HDMI.

I will wait for a HD audio fix and try again.

HD Audio Eden thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121877

Download HD Audio Eden packages
https://github.com/DDDamian/xbmc/downloads

Thanks