Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eden Compatiable Skins - Is there a list??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After adding a test copy of Eden onto my system, I discovered that the skin add-ons section has only a small selection of skins available. I realise NOT all skins are available through the repository, but I've been unable to find a wiki page or any thread/post about which skins are compatible with Eden.

I use "Night" and this skin doesn't seem to have been updated for Eden...so I guess I'll have to look for a new skin as I don't have the skills to make it compatiable.

Is there a wiki page for Eden skins? Is there an Eden skin list somewhere?

Thx
Nope

The ones in XBMC repo definitly are. For the rest just check the threads.
(2012-05-04, 23:49)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Nope

The ones in XBMC repo definitly are. For the rest just check the threads.

Confused
There is this: Category:Skins (wiki)

See the drop down menu for both v10 and v11, which will show skins listed in the official XBMC repo. We don't have a list for unofficial skins since right now there are only three or so wiki pages for non-XBMC.org repo skins. If anyone wants to make more wiki pages for other skins, or just a plain list, feel free to do so on the wiki.
(2012-05-05, 08:01)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]There is this: Category:Skins (wiki)

See the drop down menu for both v10 and v11, which will show skins listed in the official XBMC repo. We don't have a list for unofficial skins since right now there are only three or so wiki pages for non-XBMC.org repo skins. If anyone wants to make more wiki pages for other skins, or just a plain list, feel free to do so on the wiki.

Thx Ned...that was helpful. Much appreciated.