Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Sets Option Not Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says I would like to organise some of my movies into sets, I've made sure my scraper is the movie db, have spent the last hour renaming and fixing the few problematic files that weren't being imported and have everything set up perfectly except for movie sets. However when I go into XBMC Video settings it is not there. I am wondering then if I am running a very old version of XBMC. Is there a way to check what version I am running? Is updating fairly simple? (It's finally perfect except movie sets so I don't want to break it) or is there any other easy way I can do it?

The only reason I don't wan't to go down the NFO route is I have one folder with just movies in it, I guess if I put sets in folders though this would be acceptable but I still find it a tad confusing.

Thanks!
Turns out I was running 10.1 or something silly like that just update to Eden and have sets working.......although I think it might be easier to just reimport my whole library and have it re-organise because I have far too many sets once I started looking at it Sad