Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Refocus -Home Menu Custom Backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way using refocus the last release, to change backgrounds for each category (tv shows, movies, music) instead the dynamic same wallpapers for all categories?

thanks,
how can change backgrounds !!!!! Where
sorry if i was unclear, when i move through some category at the home menu, let's say movies, i want to give it a specific wallpaper/background.
what happens now is that there is the same dynamic backgrouns for all categories, and what i want is to specify background for each category by myself.

is it possible?
(2012-07-20, 08:12)oshria72 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry if i was unclear, when i move through some category at the home menu, let's say movies, i want to give it a specific wallpaper/background.
what happens now is that there is the same dynamic backgrouns for all categories, and what i want is to specify background for each category by myself.

is it possible?

Not possible, it's made that way by design. Maybe in the future...
thanks, hope we got this basic feature at the next release Smile
FYI, Paul added the feature to change backgrounds for each category on home menu on refocus big, you can find the link in my sig.
Unfortunately it does not work (since Gotham?)

Does anyone know a fix?