Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cant dowload subtitles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I can't seem to dowload subtitles with this skin... when watching a movie, the subtitle button does nothing when pressing on it.
When using other skins, like confluence or aeon nox, there's no problem.
can you help me please?
I have the same problem.Any information/help about it?
I undestood that you need download subtitles.

You must have already subtitles add-on. It can be found in ADD-ON menu->Get add-ons->XBMC.org add-ons>subtitles->XBMC subtitles. A easy way to find the add-ons submenu is in main window, system menu, add-on submenu. This is something not intuitive to find.

When you have got subtitle add-on. In configuration of rapier skin (system->skin->add-ons) you need to activate subtitles. To do this, search the subtitles option, then select in PATH the XBMC subtitles, for example.
I'm having the same issue as well, I have subtitle enable but it will not download subtitles, I have to go to another skin in order for it to download subtitle, is there any fix for this?
I don't have any problems at all.

Have you enabled the correct subtitle addon in the skin settings? You have to do this individually for each skin.

Which subtitle service are you using? There seems to be a problem with SubScene...
What is the correct subtitle skin for Rapier?
Thanks guys, I was able to figured it out, had to enable the script in the settings of Rapier, Thanks for the help.