Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crash on loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi,

I have a lot of crashes when loading XBMC, on OS X 10.8.

Here is the OS X log, in don't know if the XBMC has an interest because it's realy few second after clic on the Apple remote.

Thank for your help
Nemrod
which xbmc version is this? Btw you are running osx 10.6.8 not 10.8 according to that log.
(2012-11-17, 03:35)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]which xbmc version is this? Btw you are running osx 10.6.8 not 10.8 according to that log.

Right, i was not on my MBP (10.8) but on my Mini 10.6.8).

Eden release is Eden.

Nemrod
Known bug - fixed in frodo. Do you have multimonitor setup or something like that?
(2012-11-17, 14:26)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Known bug - fixed in frodo. Do you have multimonitor setup or something like that?

Ok thanks.

Yes, XBMC is on a Mini / TV but i manage files from my MBP.

Nemrod
Strange Huh point, and abviously annoying, it is increasingly common now Confused

Nemrod
Yeah still eden? We know that this bug is in there? So whats the point?
(2013-01-20, 16:04)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah still eden?

Indeed, did miss the release Huh I'm gonna check !

(2013-01-20, 16:04)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]So whats the point?

Take it as an information Wink

Nemrod

I'm t'esting RC3 release, need to reselect part of the jackets Confused, need to check with the skin ...

Nemrod
Error.
WTF ?
What's your question ?

i think he didn't understand the jacket thingy (and i didn't either tbh)
Ok, i had some problems after upgrading to Frodo RC3 and although i'm not a dev I think it's due to my skin (Aeon MQ3). It's a known bug but I don't know If there will be support, there is a MQ4 release.

MQ4 release is excellent but too heavy & complicated.

Nemrod
Hi,

i've made some test that lead to Frodo, tell me if you need more details.

Nemrod
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7