Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV series banners don't show up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I use Rapier 4.2.0 but can't find any appropriate information about this version. I have issues with banners for my tv series. The naming I use is the following:

Series / Friends /
-- banner.jpg
-- fanart.jpg
-- Season 1 /
-- Season 2 /
etc.

The fanart works great but in the banner list view the banners won't be displayed. Any suggestions about this one?

Thanks
smr.
there is a setting, under the skin settings, to use banner view.
Found it. It was already set correct. But now I tried to switch OFF the option to use local images. Now it seems to work. No idea why…

But still I have issues with movie posters. I have them named as folder.jpg and stored in the appropriate folder of the movie file. Like this:

Movies / Blade Runner (1982) /
-- Blade Runner (1982).iso
-- folder.jpg
-- fanart.jpg

The fanart images work fine. But XBMC does not load folder.jpg as the movie's poster image. If I add a thumbnail to a movie it saves the image in the thumbs cache. Why does the method of storing the thumbnails in die movies folders not work properly?
what version of XBMC are you using?
the latest version of XBMC and fanart solely uses remote images.

i would say, go into the fanart background addon, and reset the files. there is an option to delete all images, and re-download them again.