Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 4.0 Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Seeing as there's no thread yet for Nox users to share their setups, figured I'd start a thread. Feel free to add pictures and videos of your Nox 4.0 to give others ideas and inspiration.

This isn't my finished setup, more of a WIP. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with. Big Grin

*Why add Plex? Addition of shared servers to a unified front end and resume of TV & Movies I've been watching on the go (because I'm too lazy to skip to where I left off)
Movies:

Landscape Single-Logo

TV Shows:

Show Level - Landscape Single-Logo

Season Level - Poster

Episode Level - Episode

nice. if you decide to put a mixed collection into an imgur gallery i´d happily include that in the first post of the release thread
( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153787 )
(2013-01-31, 23:39)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]nice. if you decide to put a mixed collection into an imgur gallery i´d happily include that in the first post of the release thread
( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153787 )

Going to grab some more images over the weekend of the different viewtypes, looks like an imgur gallery is a little side project for me to complete Big Grin
Alright, I'll bite Smile

Here's a couple imgur galleries.

watch gallery

and....
watch gallery

I tried to highlight as many different views as I could.

thx, added those. rest is reserved for deano then^^
(2013-02-01, 01:07)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]thx, added those. rest is reserved for deano then^^

Pretty cool addition of the imgur galleries on the forum. Great way to present images. Much nicer to browse through then a long list of screenshots.
(2013-01-31, 17:57)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as there's no thread yet for Nox users to share their setups, figured I'd start a thread. Feel free to add pictures and videos of your Nox 4.0 to give others ideas and inspiration.

This isn't my finished setup, more of a WIP. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with. Big Grin

*Why add Plex? Addition of shared servers to a unified front end and resume of TV & Movies I've been watching on the go (because I'm too lazy to skip to where I left off)

How did you get the "On Deck" and "Latest" from Plex to work in XBMC?! I have been trying to get these widgets to recognize Plex or Plexbmc for a while now!
I just set the on deck and latest as favourites and then added them to the home screen. It seemed to work ok, but that was a few months ago.
Is that with Plexbmc?
(2013-04-12, 03:00)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]I just set the on deck and latest as favourites and then added them to the home screen. It seemed to work ok, but that was a few months ago.

How do you add a favorite to widgets? I thought widgets get their info from playlists on the home menu bar...
As I remember, you go into plexbmc and find on deck for example and hit 'c'. Add to favourites. Then just add the favourite to the icon menu and it should just effectively work as a shortcut. I don't know if you can get the other widgets to work though, never tried.

Edit:

Went back to check the gallery pics and saw that I renamed the local Xbox 'In Progress' widget to 'On Deck'. That was just so that it matched the naming on my PleXBMC section. It wasn't Plex's on deck with the fancy poster widget. Sorry for the confusion Confused
Here is my setup on a 130" 2.35:1 projection screen. Love this skin Big Grin

Home Screen

My AMC Theatre Experience
and...
and...

Oscar winners for best picture
and...
and...

Blu-ray Movie selection (Showcase)
and...
and...
and...

TV Shows (Showcase)
and...

PC Games
and...
Very impressive Big Grin Looks like a whole lot of work has gone into that! Is a lot of the artwork/cases custom?
(2013-04-12, 17:49)Deano316 Wrote: [ -> ]Very impressive Big Grin Looks like a whole lot of work has gone into that! Is a lot of the artwork/cases custom?

Thank you. Yes the majority of the artwork and cases are custom. I had to modify alot within this skin to make it fit right for my screen ratio. I'm constantly changing things though Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6