Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] BooksShouldBeFree.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
this is an addon for browsing/playing audio books from BooksShouldBeFree.com
There are audio books for all kind of languages available!

You can install it via the official eden/frodo repo...

Any feedback is welcome!
Have fun Smile
The addon is now available via the xbmc.org Eden/Frodo repo...
That's gangster!
This looks like a great app - the only issue is I can't get any of the files to download/play. I get as far as being notified of a play list in some cases but even then I get an error such as

Can't find a next item to play

I switched on debug and taracked the following...

SELECTON OF 'ALL'

SELECTION OF 'Northanger'

ERROR CASE 2: SELECTION OF 'The Invisible Man' (ERROR: Can't find a next item to play)

Any help/pointers etc. would be greatfully received indeed!

(MOD EDITS: Removed multiple log snippets pasted directly in post)
@dylan.home,
Please do not paste log contents directly in post as these creates too much clutter. Instead, please upload your entire debug log (wiki) to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here. You can then cite the line number where each of your scenarios begins.
Fair point and thanks for the useful URL... I don't suppose there's any chance of me viewing the history of my post so I can retrieve the logs and put them somewhere offline? Thanks

(2013-10-20, 19:59)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]@dylan.home,
Please do not paste log contents directly in post as these creates too much clutter. Instead, please upload your entire debug log (wiki) to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here. You can then cite the line number where each of your scenarios begins.
We'll need to see the *full* log, so those snippets you had previously posted would have been of limited value anyway.
(2013-10-20, 17:28)dylan.home Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like a great app - the only issue is I can't get any of the files to download/play.
Seems that the website has changed. When i find some time i will have a look at it.
Tried the Plugin BooksShouldbeFree dosent work is there any others ?
Like others, I would have loved to be able to use this plugin, but it fails.
Is anyone maintaining this sort of thing?