Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVShow Logos and Artwork Downloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

I'm using Transparency! since it's a pretty awesome skin, but i'm having one small problem:
The option for showing logo and clearart are not working for me.

They are checked in the options and when i enabled debugging i saw the following message multiple times:
18:03:37 T:5588 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://SERENITY/Media/Series/7 Days/logo.png

Obviously it's not finding logo.png. I ran artwork downloader and it told me everything was ok. I checked the avalible artwork pressing "I" -> "Extras" -> "Choose Art" and according to this view it has a clearlogo and a clearart.

I'm just guessing here, but since i can't seem to locate these files on my drives, i'm assuming xbmc stores those in my SQL-database. Any reason why T! doesn't read them from there? Do i need to make logo.png and clearart.png files in all my series folders?

PS: If i create the file "smb://SERENITY/Media/Series/7 Days/logo.png" then it works, but since the rest of the art is hiding in the database it would make sense to hide logos/clearart in there too Tongue

Thanks for any help you guys may have
- Oozebull

Edit: Fixed some sentances
(2013-03-19, 19:00)Oozebull Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings.

I'm using Transparency! since it's a pretty awesome skin, but one thing is that the options for showing logo and clearart are not working for me.

They are checked in the options and when i enabled debugging i saw the following multiple places

18:03:37 T:5588 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://SERENITY/Media/Series/7 Days/logo.png

Obviously it's not finding logo.png. I ran artwork downloader and it told me everything was ok. I checked the avalible artwork pressing "I" -> "Extras" -> "Choose Art" and according to this view it has a clearlogo and a clearart.

I'm just guessing here, but since i can't seem to locate these files on my drives, i'm assuming xbmc stores those in my SQL-database. Any reason why T! doesn't read them from there?
yes! because they aren't stored in the db ;-)
(2013-03-19, 19:00)Oozebull Wrote: [ -> ]Do i need to make logo.png and clearart.png files in all my series folders?
indeed. artwork downloader should take care of that though.
you want want the doublecheck the addon settings.