Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New to PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help please.

After much installing/uninstalling/testing/loosing my mind I finally settled on ArgusTV as the backend for my XBMC DVR. I have been more successful with it then any other, but I still have two problems that I can't solve.

1. I can only see 1 channel in my EPG in XBMC even though the ArgusTV scheduler has all EPG data.

2. Do I have to add the ArgusTV share into XBMC? I have had one recording of "Under the Dome" and I can find it on the PC that did the recording but I don't see it under "recordings" in XBMC.

David
2. The recordings list doesn't update on it's own in xbmc, only when you start xbmc, or if you click the recordings on left menu.
(2013-07-20, 22:18)KRA77 Wrote: [ -> ]2. The recordings list doesn't update on it's own in xbmc, only when you start xbmc, or if you click the recordings on left menu.

I have restarted XBMC at lest 10 times in the last week. the two test recordings I made last weekend have never, ever shown up.