Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Cycle XBMC Skin

// updated 27.02.2014
Unfortunately Jurial will not be able to afford the time required to drive the project "Cycle" as coder forward.

So if a skilled and experienced coder wants to take over the project, or make a contribution, feel free to contact me. Jurial has laid a good basis and will continue to help out and answer questions here and there.

watch gallery

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster Artwork

Album | Zip
very VERY nice!
really soft !
nice touch, bravo!
cheers
Looks very nice. I hope you can make a dark version as-well as for my Plasma tv.
Hey Vaneska,

Looks very good... great in fact. Well done. Hope it make's it all the way to release.

Would love to see some more mockups.

Cheers Wink
reminds me a bit of Alaska... minimalistic, soothing, etc

Actually, it would be pretty cool if you took the unfinished Alaska HD as a base and added your ideas - while leaving in what Alaska HD already has for those of use that like it Smile
Thank you

@Baswazz
I will definitely make a darker (bzzz free) version, since i have a plasma too Smile
Very nice indeed. Where'd you get the movie artwork?
Ty Smile

Some of them I made myself. (here). Most of them i just found all over the internet, over a long time of period. If you're looking for something, i can send you the artwork anytime..
(2013-07-28, 13:06)Vaneska Wrote: [ -> ]Ty Smile

Some of them I made myself. (here). Most of them i just found all over the internet, over a long time of period. If you're looking for something, i can send you the artwork anytime..

Amazing artwork! Would be amazing if you would share your collection! Looked so good together with this skin.

And god damn, this skin., drools..
Beautiful movie covers, very nice work.
(2013-07-28, 13:38)pettson3816 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing artwork! Would be amazing if you would share your collection! Looked so good together with this skin.

I exported all the Movie Posters and uploaded them here. Smile

//updated to imgur gallery. Menu and options mockup
(2013-07-28, 15:31)Vaneska Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-28, 13:38)pettson3816 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing artwork! Would be amazing if you would share your collection! Looked so good together with this skin.

I exported all the Movie Posters and uploaded them here. Smile

//updated to imgur gallery. Menu and options mockup

Amazing! Now i will download all the movies to go with all those posters, so i can have a beautiful xbmc library view Big Grin Thank you very much!
Now that's some candy for my old eyes...
That home menu looks fantastic and both side menus fit in perfectly...
Maybe increase the font and icon size of the OSD...

Keep up that awesome work and thanks for the posters!
You're welcome. I also added a *zip (see first post) with all the Posters.
Appreciate it. Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7