Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC TV SHOWS NO INFO FOUND!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys
i have been using XBMX for a long time with and MYSQL Database and i have 4 or 5 media centre clients connected to the database server the problem i now have is my server crash on me at this point i am unable to find a sloution to recovering my database i have setup a new MYSQL and XBMC has run all night seting it up again but i am having this problem

when going into TV SHOWS then selecting a tv series i see the episodes just as numbers no names or meta infomation when i try to refresh the meta infomation it come up it has found the info localy i have tried clicking yes and no to getting this local info (i use mediacentre master and when i go into there i can see all the info fine) but when i go to the TV SHOWS recently added list all the TV shows in recently added have names and meta infomation

i have been trying to fix this for hours now but XBMC will not find the meta i have tried cleaning out meta in media Center master and refetching meta info to see if it find it but i im stuck why does it work for only for recently added TV SHOWS

Thanks
I'm having a similar problem. I've not had any sort of server crash, but my TV Show library (MySQL on DNS-323 NAS) is really playing up.

I tried deleting a TV Show, but the banner still shows and the title of the show is a 5 digit number like 65885 or something.

On another TV Show, I tried to 'refresh' it, it found the show fine on the TVDB, but then said 'No info found' when it tried to download the detials. Now this TV Show is also showing as just a banner with a numbered title and no episodes.

Did you solve your problem? I don't want to have to rescan from scratch and lose my watched statuses :-(
Though I'd update this thread, I fixed my issue by setting

thread_stack = 256K

In the mysql my.cnf file.