Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-12-27, 20:26)Hairy Hippy Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why you state the XML becomes invalid; it doesn't or at least it still works from what I have seen. For example before I started to use Ember again to write the NFOs (was still using it for artwork), like another user I used to just have the url in the nfo, however, if there wasn't a certification found I could do the following to the NFO:
Code:
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <id>tt0075893</id>
  <mpaa>UK:18</mpaa>
  <certification>UK:18</certification>
</movie>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075893/
An xml file is all about tags, in this case it starts with <movie> and ends with </movie>
Putting something outside those tags makes it invalid even if XBMC doesn't care
Automatic scraping for sets is an accepted feature request and coming then ready, until then use the sets manager
Ember 2013-12-27 gives me constant errors then selecting a movie or show from list
Code:
Faild to convert <6.1>
The number inside brackets can vary, some of them looks like aspect ratios

Edit:: Found out what it depends on but not the reason, it's the rating number

Edit2: Investigate this more, if the rating is an integer like 7, 8 or 9 I get no error and the rating stars is shown, but all other values I get errors and no stars
(2013-08-30, 13:00)m.savazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Ember Media Manager 1.4 - 20131227

This version instantly freezes at startup for me. I can resize the window, use the FILE and TOOLS menue (everything else is deactivated) but I can't change anything in the list or autoscrape.

Content: 2500+ movies
(2013-12-29, 14:01)Tormentor667 Wrote: [ -> ]

This version instantly freezes at startup for me. I can resize the window, use the FILE and TOOLS menue (everything else is deactivated) but I can't change anything in the list or autoscrape.

Wow,
weird,
can you please enable log and send it to us?

Is it a clean installation?

M

(2013-12-28, 15:34)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Ember 2013-12-27 gives me constant errors then selecting a movie or show from list
Code:
Faild to convert <6.1>
The number inside brackets can vary, some of them looks like aspect ratios

Edit:: Found out what it depends on but not the reason, it's the rating number

Edit2: Investigate this more, if the rating is an integer like 7, 8 or 9 I get no error and the rating stars is shown, but all other values I get errors and no stars

Can you provide a movie title where you get the error? also can you enable the log and send it to us?
It's not related to any specific movies it's every one not having an integer as rating value

The log provided is for Avatar (2009)
http://pastebin.com/KHugffcf
(2013-12-29, 14:23)m.savazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, weird, can you please enable log and send it to us?
Put the whole zip in a new directory, and this is what I got as LOG:
Quote:================= <Assembly Versions> =================
Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Ember API (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
OFDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
FanartTV_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMDB_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMPA_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
MPDB_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TMDB_Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
IMDB_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TMDB_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
TVDB Data Poster (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Boxee Compatibility (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Renamer (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Medien Datei Manager (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Notifications (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
Trakt Settings (Revision: 1.4.0.0)
================= <Assembly Versions> =================

By the way, this also happens in the versions before, but not with the Ember Media Manager 1.4 - 20131014
Another bug I get is this (when scraping for some lesser known movies, maybe movies which can't be found, I have no idea though). Ember freezes and also the bugreporter totally freezes.
(2013-12-29, 14:23)m.savazzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-29, 14:01)Tormentor667 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow,
weird,
can you please enable log and send it to us?

Is it a clean installation?

M

I had the same problem. Did a clean install. For some reason this version did not go through the setup routine. There were all ready some movies and TV shows listed. (Not mine) Could not do anything. Everything was frozen. Did a clean database using the icon in the taskbar notification area and restarted and everything is fine.
(2013-12-29, 16:37)JSearfoss Wrote: [ -> ][ There were all ready some movies and TV shows listed. (Not mine) Could not do anything. Everything was frozen. Did a clean database using the icon in the taskbar notification area and restarted and everything is fine.
I noted the same, just quit Ember and delete everything in settings folder, then start Ember again and the startup wizard is shown
Will check what happens. It's weird.

found. Sorry there is a worng Ember.emm file in the root. I've removed it from the zip. Now should work
(2013-12-29, 15:51)Tormentor667 Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug I get is this (when scraping for some lesser known movies, maybe movies which can't be found, I have no idea though). Ember freezes and also the bugreporter totally freezes.

Can you provide more info?

The image is not clear for me.

in the file NLog.config

please change
<logger name="*" minlevel="Debug" writeTo="AWf" />

to

<logger name="*" minlevel="Trace" writeTo="AWf" />

and then send the file under Log
Normal usage seems to work well.
I need the temporarily disabled section to work in order to fully test Smile My boxee needs a very specific config.
However, what's the clarification on the mismatch tolerance? 1 = strict filtering and more accurate results, and 100= very inaccurate results? Or is it the other way around?
Am I the only one suffering the rating error?
If so that make me think if it's an national setting in OS for handle numbers, I'm a swed and we have , (comma) as decimal separator and not . (dot)
The rating number is stored in a text field in DB with dot valus, so it must be converted to number somewhere to calculate the stars.

Has it been any changes in that area for this version as I never had any problem in any of previous versions of Ember?
I think that is my fault, but I can't fix/test until next week, when I get back to my Dev machine. Thanks for the report though. I had only considered the culture of the data, not the culture of the user's machine!

Just as an FYI, when it fails it replaces it with a value of 0. Just something to look out for.
With regard to the bug of F5 leading to an empty dialog it is "BY DESIGN" as it simply reloads the info from the DB.
This means that if a series is on the filesystem but has not been scanned it is REMOVED.

Now it appears to me to be a "wrong" design that has been inherited from 1.3.x

I'm now wondering what we do expect to happen with the F5... what do you expect to happen with an F5 on a season?

I also discovered a second issue with the "Update Library" button that will skip the series that already exist in the DB Sad

Now I'm trying to sort out how to fix it