Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found a typo. After selected tv-folders in the post-install setup, it says "Epsiode actor thumbs"
Got this when trying to add art to sets (after adding art to other sets successfully):
2014-04-06 16:53:38.8326;EmberAPI.Images;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error;1;ERROR;"The given path's format is not supported.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at EmberAPI.Images.Save(String sPath, Int64 iQuality, String sUrl, Boolean doResize)"
(2014-04-06, 16:13)Dragen Wrote: [ -> ]Found a typo. After selected tv-folders in the post-install setup, it says "Epsiode actor thumbs"
Thx, it's fixed now.

(2014-04-06, 16:56)Dragen Wrote: [ -> ]Got this when trying to add art to sets (after adding art to other sets successfully):
2014-04-06 16:53:38.8326;EmberAPI.Images;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.Error;1;ERROR;"The given path's format is not supported.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at EmberAPI.Images.Save(String sPath, Int64 iQuality, String sUrl, Boolean doResize)"
Do you have set the "Movieset Artwork Folder" in settings?
Yes. It works fine for everything except for the sets "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One" and "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two". The filenames are mcu.jpg and mcu2.jpg, respectively.
(2014-04-06, 18:15)Dragen Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. It works fine for everything except for the sets "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One" and "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two". The filenames are mcu.jpg and mcu2.jpg, respectively.

Please try it without ":".
Probably we forgot to install a check for special/not allowed characters.
I'm trying to get this version 20140317 to scrape TV Episode posters, but I can't seem to get it working. Is it implemented yet?

I right click on the TV Episode and select scrape. I then select OK and the episode is scraped but without a poster for the episode. (No icon for it either in the Episode list to the left side)

If I edit the Episode and manually select "Change Poster (scrape)" then it works.

The poster settings for TV Episodes looks a bit odd, there's no "Preferred size" for it unlike the other images for TV shows.

Is there a setting I'm missing?
(2014-04-07, 15:27)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get this version 20140317 to scrape TV Episode posters, but I can't seem to get it working. Is it implemented yet?

I right click on the TV Episode and select scrape. I then select OK and the episode is scraped but without a poster for the episode. (No icon for it either in the Episode list to the left side)

If I edit the Episode and manually select "Change Poster (scrape)" then it works.

The poster settings for TV Episodes looks a bit odd, there's no "Preferred size" for it unlike the other images for TV shows.

Maybe there is no episode poster on TVDB. Or your ZIP in Temp folder is to old (try to rescrape the episode, season or tv show).
Episode poster works, resizing is not available, images are small enough.

But there is still a bug with episode posters: if you have enabled episode poster, the episode fanart will also be downloaded (fixed in next release).
(2014-04-07, 16:19)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-07, 15:27)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get this version 20140317 to scrape TV Episode posters, but I can't seem to get it working. Is it implemented yet?

Maybe there is no episode poster on TVDB. Or your ZIP in Temp folder is to old (try to rescrape the episode, season or tv show).
Episode poster works, resizing is not available, images are small enough.

But there is still a bug with episode posters: if you have enabled episode poster, the episode fanart will also be downloaded (fixed in next release).

Re-scaring the entire show fixed the problem with the Poster-icon now marking the episode with the Poster 'dot'.

I get a file like:
The Blacklist.S01E16.Mako Tanida-thumb.jpg
That must be the Poster for the episode.
Seems like the Extra settings part for TV Shows isn't implemented yet.
The XMBC(12.2) for my Pivos XIOS DS wants either:
The Blacklist.S01E16.Mako Tanida.jpg
The Blacklist.S01E16.Mako Tanida.tbn

Thanks for the info and all your great work.
(2014-04-07, 17:13)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]Re-scaring the entire show fixed the problem with the Poster-icon now marking the episode with the Poster 'dot'.

I get a file like:

<episodefilename>-thumb.jpg is the correct filename for XBMC Frodo (12.x).

*.tbn is from Eden and older, you need that only if you use an old XBox1.
(2014-04-07, 17:22)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-07, 17:13)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]Re-scaring the entire show fixed the problem with the Poster-icon now marking the episode with the Poster 'dot'.

I get a file like:

Never the less, the Pivos XIOS DS XBMC 12.2 will not show the Episode poster when it's called something else than <episodefilename>.jpg or <episodefilename>.tbn.
Tried it on both of my devices.
Atleast I can still use the 1.3 EMM Smile
(2014-04-08, 22:55)Cheadstina Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-07, 17:22)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

I get a file like:

Never the less, the Pivos XIOS DS XBMC 12.2 will not show the Episode poster when it's called something else than <episodefilename>.jpg or <episodefilename>.tbn.
Tried it on both of my devices.
Atleast I can still use the 1.3 EMM Smile

This is very strange ...
Actually, it should be exactly the same on Android as with all other systems.

But expert settings will also be available soon for tv shows, then you can specify the file name as desired.
New BETA release in new release thread:

[Release] Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA (Download & Changelog)
When upgrading from last beta to the newest one is it simple as moving over settings file and temp folder or did that change from 1.3. It's my first beta upgrading.

Also can fanart.tv be implemented for tv show image scraping? They have season posters now.
Yes, should work whit old beta settings. But check the tv show status setting (if you want use the field) in tv show data scraper settings.

Fanart.tv for tv shows coming soon, also .png support for movies and shows (clearart, discart...)
Awesome news can't wait!