Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-08, 10:24)Noggin1980 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 10:02)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]No.
Fanart.tv makes no logos or other images for movie sets.
TMDB has only posters and fanarts for movie sets.

they do

http://fanart.tv/?sect=all&s=Collection

thanks for your hard work i love ember

Ohh, I've never seen before Big Grin

I'll add them as well.
(2014-05-08, 10:33)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 10:24)Noggin1980 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 10:02)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]No.
Fanart.tv makes no logos or other images for movie sets.
TMDB has only posters and fanarts for movie sets.

they do

I'll add them as well.

Hello Dan

That would be great thanks, I didn't know about fanart.tv doing movieset logo's until a few weeks ago myself but apparently they started two years ago.

After I found out, I downloaded my logo's manually and used the movieset artwork automator to make them appear. However, I am always changing the artwork so this would be a great help.

Thanks
(2014-05-08, 12:54)toineb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 10:33)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 10:24)Noggin1980 Wrote: [ -> ]they do

I'll add them as well.

Hello Dan

That would be great thanks, I didn't know about fanart.tv doing movieset logo's until a few weeks ago myself but apparently they started two years ago.

After I found out, I downloaded my logo's manually and used the movieset artwork automator to make them appear. However, I am always changing the artwork so this would be a great help.

Thanks

Heard that on changing part. Im on fanart.tv daily checking out new work, some of the things people come up with are amazing. I do my part and contribute landscape and banners and posters. The easy ones ha. Have done a few discs and clearart but they take a lot of time at least gor me lol. Appreciate all the work they do over there.
(2014-05-08, 14:15)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]I do my part and contribute landscape and banners and posters. The easy ones ha. Have done a few discs and clearart but they take a lot of time at least gor me lol. Appreciate all the work they do over there.

thanks for your contributions, they are very much appreciated
(2014-05-08, 15:37)toineb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 14:15)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]I do my part and contribute landscape and banners and posters. The easy ones ha. Have done a few discs and clearart but they take a lot of time at least gor me lol. Appreciate all the work they do over there.

Thanks!

Also Dan when you update the collection image types can you do all categories? Banner, Landscape, Logo, Clearart?

And just updated and everything seems good on my end. Did not need to go in and edit the settings files manually. Is there a setting if im missing it to say hide all movies that have completed artwork? Mainly for the purpose if I want to see what movies are missing a little easier? If not easy then I see I can sort each column and look that way. But thanks for great work on everything so far! Now I can stop manually keeping track of all my missing artwork in a excel list haha
Found one thing not sure if its a bug or something I missed. But when trying to scrape for missing artwork (disc, clearart, logo, banner, landscape) and only those items. I can not hit begin, but if I enable nfo, trailer, fanart, poster or any of the other items it will allow me to begin.
(2014-05-08, 16:43)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]Found one thing not sure if its a bug or something I missed. But when trying to scrape for missing artwork (disc, clearart, logo, banner, landscape) and only those items. I can not hit begin, but if I enable nfo, trailer, fanart, poster or any of the other items it will allow me to begin.

Enable a scraper that can scrape these files (e.g. fanart.tv scraper).
Also enable the checkbox for these types in filename settings.
(2014-05-08, 16:18)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 15:37)toineb Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

Also Dan when you update the collection image types can you do all categories? Banner, Landscape, Logo, Clearart?

And just updated and everything seems good on my end. Did not need to go in and edit the settings files manually. Is there a setting if im missing it to say hide all movies that have completed artwork? Mainly for the purpose if I want to see what movies are missing a little easier? If not easy then I see I can sort each column and look that way. But thanks for great work on everything so far! Now I can stop manually keeping track of all my missing artwork in a excel list haha

Yes. You can set all contents that you want check in settings. Go to Movies -> General and check all "Missing Items Filter" checkboxes you need.
Now you can use the "Missing Items" filter in filter settings.
(2014-05-08, 17:08)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 16:43)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]Found one thing not sure if its a bug or something I missed. But when trying to scrape for missing artwork (disc, clearart, logo, banner, landscape) and only those items. I can not hit begin, but if I enable nfo, trailer, fanart, poster or any of the other items it will allow me to begin.

Yeah everything is enabled and checked. Fanart.tv is only scraper I have enabled, with exception of tmdb for fanart. I can get on a single scrape no problem.
(2014-05-08, 18:36)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-08, 17:08)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah everything is enabled and checked. Fanart.tv is only scraper I have enabled, with exception of tmdb for fanart. I can get on a single scrape no problem.

Please upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml
I will check that later today.
Sorry Dan it is stupid question time.... how do I manage 3d movies ?

I want to rename the files via ember to be 3D - when I scrape them via ember, even though the original file name is 3d.hsbs they still show in ember as bluray and when I use ember to rename, they are named as bluray

I have tried changing the video source to 3d bluray but it doesn't seem to work

I'm having the same problem in scrape media -> custom scrape -> movies missing itens. The Begin button is not enable unless another field is marked in the modifiers section.
(2014-05-08, 18:51)toineb Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Dan it is stupid question time.... how do I manage 3d movies ?

I want to rename the files via ember to be 3D - when I scrape them via ember, even though the original file name is 3d.hsbs they still show in ember as bluray and when I use ember to rename, they are named as bluray

I have tried changing the video source to 3d bluray but it doesn't seem to work

I have only implemented that the renamer add a "3D" tag if the value multiview (in metadata) greater than 1.

(2014-05-08, 19:10)JCMatos Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm having the same problem in scrape media -> custom scrape -> movies missing itens. The Begin button is not enable unless another field is marked in the modifiers section.

Settings please =)
thanks dan
(2014-05-08, 19:10)JCMatos Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, i'ts a bug.

I forgot to add the new file types to the start-check.
Is now fixed and you can download and install the latest release again.