Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry dan couple more questions:

When using the new sets manager, I had all my sets already matched to tmdb naming so no problems there just doing the re scrape to get ID and information. I was curious of how the ordering is working? Is it still going by year? because they are not in correct order in the second tab where you add movies and you can not change the ordering value. And again even though ID match it is not using fanart.tv for image scraping. I fixed my issue with posters not loading.

How does the theme downloading work? Is it not fully working for movies or tv shows? I try to scrape a movie and nothing happens when hitting any of the three buttons for local, download or scrape. And then I dont see a spot to where to download for tv shows? I am brand new to themes so I have not done any work with them. Thanks!
hello, i'm unable to scrape TV shows with the latest beta, the log shows exceptions and timeouts:
2014-09-01 11:20:45.4751,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings,EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting,5,INFO,GetSetting,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting(String key, String defvalue, String cAssembly, Content_Type cContent)* at EmberAPI.clsAdvancedSettings.GetSetting(String key, String defvalue, String cAssembly, Content_Type cContent)"

2014-09-01 11:20:58.6394,EmberAPI.HTTP,EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadImage,36,ERROR,DownloadImage <http://thetvdb.com/banners/actors/326320.jpg>,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The request was canceled.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadImage()* at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadImage()"
2014-09-01 11:21:20.1184,EmberAPI.HTTP,EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadZip,1,ERROR,DownloadZip <http://thetvdb.com/api/353783CE455412FD/series/278468/all/en.zip>,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

(2014-08-30, 20:34)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, makes sense. Issue I have now is when I unchecked using certification and save the setting, when going back into settings it's checked. Will not save with it unchecked, will i need to start from a clean settings file?

Hmm, works for me.
Please check if you have more than one <MovieScraperCertForMPAA> entry in your setttings.xml.

Found only one entry and it was <MovieScraperCertForMPAA>false</MovieScraperCertForMPAA>. When looking in the program it's checked. Even changing it to true or false doesn't change it in the program.
(2014-09-01, 20:03)shadrach47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-30, 20:34)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, makes sense. Issue I have now is when I unchecked using certification and save the setting, when going back into settings it's checked. Will not save with it unchecked, will i need to start from a clean settings file?

Hmm, works for me.
Please check if you have more than one <MovieScraperCertForMPAA> entry in your setttings.xml.

Found only one entry and it was <MovieScraperCertForMPAA>false</MovieScraperCertForMPAA>. When looking in the program it's checked. Even changing it to true or false doesn't change it in the program.

Can't find a issue in code Huh
Please upload your settings.xml, i will check that.
(2014-08-30, 20:34)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Can't find a issue in code Huh

Here's a link for my settings.xml, https://www.dropbox.com/s/2v7xg3zu0xj8fo...s.xml?dl=0. I even tried a fresh install and still have issues. Could it be with .nfo file? Although, when I scrape there aren't any. Thanks for the help
Hi Dan,

I just installed the new BETA version.
Great work so far, keep that spirit up. I am really impressed Cool
Unfortunatelly I am facing a problem. I have configured English as interface language, but I am looking for German Titles, Plots etc.
Therefore I wanted to force the title language to German. But this is not possible, the drop-down is empty!?
Screenshot:

I also tried to manually add German, Germany or Deutsch to the setting files [@<MovieScraperForceTitle>], but I did not work.
What am I doing wrong?

PS: I made a fresh install and deleted the old settings files.
(2014-09-01, 21:01)shadrach47 Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's a link for my settings.xml, https://www.dropbox.com/s/2v7xg3zu0xj8fo...s.xml?dl=0. I even tried a fresh install and still have issues. Could it be with .nfo file? Although, when I scrape there aren't any. Thanks for the help

Works for me. I can change the settings, save and load works.

NFO can't change your settings.

Are you sure that you use the latest version of Ember?

You know that a existing NFO only willl be changed if you do a rescrape?
Ember don't change NFO if you change settings, you must do a rescrape.
(2014-09-01, 21:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-01, 21:01)shadrach47 Wrote: [ -> ]

I also only found 1 instance and mine was set to true. Here are my settings in case you want to look.
I'm going to try another fresh install and see what I get.
Thanks!
(2014-09-01, 16:07)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry dan couple more questions:

When using the new sets manager, I had all my sets already matched to tmdb naming so no problems there just doing the re scrape to get ID and information. I was curious of how the ordering is working? Is it still going by year? because they are not in correct order in the second tab where you add movies and you can not change the ordering value. And again even though ID match it is not using fanart.tv for image scraping. I fixed my issue with posters not loading.

How does the theme downloading work? Is it not fully working for movies or tv shows? I try to scrape a movie and nothing happens when hitting any of the three buttons for local, download or scrape. And then I dont see a spot to where to download for tv shows? I am brand new to themes so I have not done any work with them. Thanks!

Another question on sets, how do I go about making a new set? All 37 of my set/collections got imported correctly from before. But I just added a new collection and in the sets tab I see no way to create a new one. And when I go to create sets the old way. It will not save the movies to the collection.

sorry to be a pain
Shit, forgotten to remove old set manager =)

But you can create a new one if you have selected the set tab in main menu. Simple use the right mouse button and select "Create set".

Click on "ok" to save the new set. After saving you can rescrape the set to get the images.
When you do please upload a new beta Smile
I think tomorrow. Need a little bit more time to fix more issues.
(2014-09-01, 23:59)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, forgotten to remove old set manager =)

But you can create a new one if you have selected the set tab in main menu. Simple use the right mouse button and select "Create set".

Click on "ok" to save the new set. After saving you can rescrape the set to get the images.

Dont know how I missed that when I rescraped all the sets....thanks
(2014-09-01, 23:18)shess757 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-01, 21:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-01, 21:01)shadrach47 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a link for my settings.xml, https://www.dropbox.com/s/2v7xg3zu0xj8fo...s.xml?dl=0. I even tried a fresh install and still have issues. Could it be with .nfo file? Although, when I scrape there aren't any. Thanks for the help

I also only found 1 instance and mine was set to true. Here are my settings in case you want to look.
Thanks!
I really don't understand this problem.

But I will change this part of settings, maybe it will be fixed in next release.
(2014-09-02, 00:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-01, 23:18)shess757 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-01, 21:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me. I can change the settings, save and load works.

Thanks!
I really don't understand this problem.

But I will change this part of settings, maybe it will be fixed in next release.

Thanks for checking, a fresh install seems to have taken care of the problem for me.