Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you. Big Grin
New version OK for season lists!
Everything appears to be working good for me!

(2014-08-31, 17:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so having another problem......I use this naming pattern for files "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$A}". I seem to be having a issue with movies that use dvd as the source. It does not recognize the previous nfo, fanart, poster that is stored. And when I rescrape those it names it like this:

Bad naming - Casper.1995.SDp ch
Correct naming - Casper.1995.SDp.dvd.mp3-2ch

so I do not know if it is the source or audio or combination of both.

Dan it seems I am still having this issue from the previous version. Did you ever have a chance to look into this?

Using this naming scheme now "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$J-$A}

Tony
(2014-10-17, 19:26)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything appears to be working good for me!

(2014-08-31, 17:49)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so having another problem......I use this naming pattern for files "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$A}". I seem to be having a issue with movies that use dvd as the source. It does not recognize the previous nfo, fanart, poster that is stored. And when I rescrape those it names it like this:

Bad naming - Casper.1995.SDp ch
Correct naming - Casper.1995.SDp.dvd.mp3-2ch

so I do not know if it is the source or audio or combination of both.

Dan it seems I am still having this issue from the previous version. Did you ever have a chance to look into this?

Using this naming scheme now "$T{.$Y}{.$R}{.$S}{.$J-$A}

Tony

If you have this problem only with movie that don't have an existing NFO file?
I think it's the file name filter that tries to clean the movie title for a proper first scrape.

Tested in Bulk Renamer, looks like this (Avatar has the setting dvd and 2-ch mp3):

These are movies that I have had in the database since 1.3 scraping. And I forget what I was trying to update(think was trying new trailer scrape few sub versions ago) but maybe I just did a re scrape of the movie and then it breaks the naming after that. These movies all had previous, art, nfo that was nammed correctly under 1.3.
(2014-10-17, 11:24)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]New release 1.4.0.1 (2014-10-17) is online Big Grin

Please, read my f****** hints in download thread (at least this time)

Changelog 1.4.0.1 Beta (2014-10-17)

Yes its out! Lets drink a beer... or two...or three Cool
(2014-10-17, 19:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]These are movies that I have had in the database since 1.3 scraping. And I forget what I was trying to update(think was trying new trailer scrape few sub versions ago) but maybe I just did a re scrape of the movie and then it breaks the naming after that. These movies all had previous, art, nfo that was nammed correctly under 1.3.

Hmmm, i have tested:
  • bulk renaming with your pattern - OK
  • manual renaming - works
  • rescrape with existing NFO and other content, also already renamed - OK
  • delete NFO after rnaming and do a db update - OK
  • update db with existing and renamed files - OK

I can't reproduce your issue.
Can you upload a screenshot of your movie folder with Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml?

EDIT: ... and i need your existing NFO file with fileinfos
Found two new bugs:
- Create new Subtitle Stream in "Edit Meta Data" dialog is not possible
- If you don't select a language in "Edit Meta Data" dialog, to stream will be removed from list

I will fix that and upload a new version tonight.
Going in Sets -> Clicking on a Set -> Movies in Set always missing the first movie..

for example
Blade Collection shows Blade II, Blade III (misses Blade I) - this happens with all my movies
(2014-10-17, 23:14)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]Going in Sets -> Clicking on a Set -> Movies in Set always missing the first movie..

for example
Blade Collection shows Blade II, Blade III (misses Blade I) - this happens with all my movies

Can you upload 2 movie NFO's, one that is missing an another from the same set that's in the list?
Has the sorting of main movie list changed?
Seems that the path is involved
I have collections in a collection folder and those movies is sorted in groups so the hole list is a mess, not sorted only by title
(2014-10-17, 23:26)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Has the sorting of main movie list changed?
Seems that the path is involved
I have collections in a collection folder and those movies is sorted in groups so the hole list is a mess, not sorted only by title

Yes, list sorting has changed, but i should be working like before.
Now the sorting will be saved and restored after movie list refresh (DB update, leave settings dialog, restart).

I think i have forgotten to set a default value for the first start.

Please try this:
- click on the "Title" column header to sort the list by "List Title". Close Ember and start him again. It's OK now?
Yes, pressing on title bar resort it and I don't have to restart Ember
Just not used to have to do it

thx
(2014-10-18, 00:20)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, pressing on title bar resort it and I don't have to restart Ember
Just not used to have to do it

thx
I have fixed that issue for the first start.
Dan...trying a few things before uploading like removing everything from that folder and re scrape as new movie. But having some issues where the movie just sits there for a while "verifying movie data" and never seems to connect. I use IMDB as data scraper....could they be down tonight?