Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-02-02, 00:11)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it works like that in MQ5 right now. You'll have to alter the code of that view.

If you do a search, I think I recall someone explaning what changes to make to achieve it.

I've been searching to no avail. It's a hard thing to find the proper query for.
(1) When pausing movie, disc.png isn't animated, but when you press the info button disc.png is animated, is that a bug?

(2) Is there any way to add Clearart.png Logo.png and Disc.png to Advanced Launcher for Games Collection (PC)
I'm wondering if anyone can help,
I have my disc.png file and cleartart.png file inside my movie folder, but MQ5 doesn't seem to use them. I have to keep going to "get logo/clearart- solo mode?

Is there to just have MQ5 pick that up automatically?

Thanks
@jjmucker, you need run script artwork downloader, use auto mode for get all arts for all movies, but first you need configure addon (advanced tab - use local files).
I have artwork downloader and "use local files " is enabled. But I'm sure I'm missing something.
I think what I really meant to say is can you have it show the clearart and disc art automatically when I have a new movie in my library or do I have to keep going into solo mode everytime I had a new movie?

Thanks
Yes, you need run in sole mode, when include new items in library.
Okay, so I've just moved on from MQ4 to MQ5 - however, I have a big problem...whenever I pull out a submenu, doesn't matter which one, and select an option and press enter/ok - nothing happens!

Any ideas?
(2014-02-03, 21:31)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you need run in sole mode, when include new items in library.

Ok thanks. I would think there would be a way to automate that though?
There used to be, but Martijn has deactivated it until fanart.tv reaches there donation targets. Which is fair enough.
Yup, fair enough. Smile
(2014-02-04, 03:52)Samme Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so I've just moved on from MQ4 to MQ5 - however, I have a big problem...whenever I pull out a submenu, doesn't matter which one, and select an option and press enter/ok - nothing happens!

Any ideas?

Mine does this sometimes after using the menu customizer, reboot should fix it. I have to SSH in to the Linux box and reboot as I can't select Restart from the Shutdown sub-menu in MQ5 etc.

(2014-02-01, 15:29)asshep Wrote: [ -> ]Following the Link on first Post [ Full Changelog online ] I see a Version AeonMQ5 2.0.1.zip. But cant download it. ( No way to say Save to Disk ... or somthing like that )
Where I can get Newer (Beta ?) Versions from ?

Click the Download arrow in the bottom right hand corner to download it.

The change log says:

"BUILD 2.0.1 - NOT RELEASED YET

Added: Support to Themes of Textures - created by users. See forum for more info.
Improved: Media Flag for Drive Storage - Support up to 30 drivers.
Fixed: Video Media Case number 8 - digital - in wrong color.
Fixed: Missing option to customize Media Case in top menu for View Right List."

(2014-02-01, 22:42)blinken Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about the wall view. In older versions when I reached the bottom and continued scrolling down it would return to the top of the wall. Also, if I continued going right it would go to the left side and vice versa. I've been toying around for a while and can't seem to get this to work. Anyone have any idea if this is possible?

That's a bug IMHO when you get to the bottom of the movie wall view it should wrap back up to the top. You can change the wall to scroll left / right but it has some issues.

If you look at my Bugs/Requests post here you can see the wall wrapping was #4 under Requests
MQ, here's a idea; How about animated Clearart and Logo ( like bounce or slide from left, right, top or bottom side of screen or bubble out etc)
This Aeon MQ5 skin is amazing! It's the best skin I've seen so far. I appreciate the considerable work that went into making this skin.

One small thing got me puzzled. How do you get to this particular view of the TV guide overlay? I saw the screenshot on page 1. Thanks.

Hello,

Two things I'm not sure about:

1. is it possible to change some view-settings? Let's say I'd like to see the background pictures in "show case" view and not the automatically displayed movie information. Or maybe it's possible to reduze the size of the blu-ray cases in "shelf" mode? Unfortunately I can't see an option to show the playtime, year in shelf, show case ...views.

2. the fotos of the actors on the info-screen are a bit too big. Is the movie-info customizable?

thank you very much!