Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you change the rating for an entire album? In the albums information page there is no option to change the rating. There is no option on the Context menu either to change an albums rating.

Album info page:

Track info page:

However if I press info on individual tracks, there is a change rating option just for that one track.

On this screen shot you can see I am on the info page for track 1 of this album and I have changed the track rating to 1.

I've added it to the requests list #10 here, but not sure if this is a missing feature or user error.

Thanks
(2014-02-23, 07:03)sairaag Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, I switched from Aeon mq3 to mq5... While looking at what movies i would like to watch i should to be able to hit left and up to watch a trailer. That feature is no longer available and I only see a trailer options from the main menu most recent movies. Why can't I access any trailers anymore? For example my most recent movies has been edited to 75 and when I go to the most recent menu i cannot play any trailer same with the movie section. Any idea? thanks

anyone know?
@sairaag, focus movie, press c (context menu), there have option for playing trailer.
(2014-02-23, 20:24)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@sairaag, focus movie, press c (context menu), there have option for playing trailer.

awesome thank you! but I use a URC remote hahahaha no wonder I could not figure it out. I guess ill have to program a C button to my remote. Can I changed the C (Context Menu) to something else?
There are many thing cdart downloader is not getting for me because of my naming format.

For example Bad Religion's cd The Empire Strikes First in my library is named Empire Strikes First, The
I always put the articles A, An, The at the end of the title preceded by a comma... which is really the proper way to do it when you want to see things alphabetically.

So anyway... say I just added a few cdart images or even something like adding or simply changing an artist or album nfo file.

What exactly do I need to do to get this to update in my music library?.... So that it would recognize ALL changes throughout the library.
Looking for a way to easily create my own nfo's for cd's and artists that cdart downloader does not get.

First of all where exactly does this come from.
I know all the artwork comes from fanart.tv but where are these nfo's coming from when its scraping?

Anyway, I was able to make an nfo using my tagging program 'Tag and Rename'.

Here is an nfo created by cdart downloader
cdartdownloader

Will this one that I made with Tag and Rename work
tag and rename

As you can see they are a little different and I also added some extra info in mine.
And if this would work where would I slip the 'review' tag in as this is probably the most important feature of an album nfo as from what I can see from browsing XBMC.

I could easily test this myself but as you can see by my previous post I'm not exactly sure how to make XBMC see minor updates like this.

EDIT.... ok I played around with this a little more before hitting the post reply button.
I simply added the album review right before the track info.... right after </head>
This works and shows me the info when I select the cd.

However, let's say I did 50 or a 100 of these and wanted to update the library.
If I go to the context menu and hit update library that doesn't do crap.
I have to select the cd and go to its information screen and click reload.
No big deal if I am only doing one or two but if I update many then this is an issue....

Also, just mentioning this in case others don't know... because I didn't until I just accidentally discovered it.
I noticed in the nfo's that cdart generates that is has tags for 'themes' 'type' 'moods' 'styles' and 'label' but never knew where the hell you are supposed to see this info.
With an album highlighted click to the right and your cover art disappears and all this info pops up.

One more thing now that I think about it....looking again at these nfo's.... what exactly is the purpose of all the individual track info? Where is it making use of this?
From what I can see besides the ('themes' 'type' 'moods' 'styles' and 'label' tags... which for me are not really necessary the only info of any importance is the 'review' info that pops up when you select the album.
Hi all..

There's a method to manually edit menu and sub menu list order?
Hello

I would like to hear some bug I found. I hope they have not yet been announced. I have not had the courage to read everything!

Station: XBMC Gotham (XBMCSetup-20140223-090710f-master)
Installation Skin Aeon MQ5 (direct XBMC) Rated Skin AEON MQ5 V6.0.2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkhx4jxiajy2x6...%20mq5.jpg

1 / The works refresh (reload) the film disappeared
2 / To customize the fanart, I can not, there is not the Browse tab
3 / All the collection is scanned as being a saga, and I can not edit the title alone, but that of the saga
4 / The skin appears at startup tab I defined, but there is more fanart customized background, there is nothing (black background) must then move tab on the following so that everything returns to normal .

Thank you, if you want further information. I hope not to be mistaken section of forum
@Reynald, -

1. Reload is availabe in video info, press i item, have button for reload data.
2. Customize fanart - home, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, in collection, press left arrow in top menu, you see options for it.
3. For manager title, press C (context menu), have option for it,and gotham have saga manager too.
4. I don´t understand well, maybe one image is better.

(2014-02-24, 12:28)Bazzu85 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all..

Go to settings, customize main menu, use replace function, if press left arrow item, go to submenu, with all customization features in one single place.
Thx Waniton ,

Quote: Reload is availabe in video info, press i item, have button for reload data.

Not Disponible

Here picture

Sorry : 2 / To customize the fanart, I can not, there is not the Browse tab .. it s for fanart movie, I mean Fanarts movie on Main movie

Not browser disponible also
(2014-02-24, 13:36)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Reynald, -

1. Reload is availabe in video info, press i item, have button for reload data.
2. Customize fanart - home, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, in collection, press left arrow in top menu, you see options for it.
3. For manager title, press C (context menu), have option for it,and gotham have saga manager too.
4. I don´t understand well, maybe one image is better.

(2014-02-24, 12:28)Bazzu85 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all..

Go to settings, customize main menu, use replace function, if press left arrow item, go to submenu, with all customization features in one single place.

But if I want to move a menu in other places? Without delete and re insert..
Bazzu84, skin use concept replace, only need change movies for tv shows, tv shows for movie, you are free for change any item in any position. No need delete and re insert...

(2014-02-24, 13:43)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]Thx Waniton ,

Quote: Reload is availabe in video info, press i item, have button for reload data.

Not Disponible

Here picture

Sorry : 2 / To customize the fanart, I can not, there is not the Browse tab .. it s for fanart movie, I mean Fanarts movie on Main movie

Not browser disponible also

Obtenir les information...in image 1, about image 2, after fanart list, have 2 option fanart local and search button (I use gotham too), search = procurar in pt-br.

Look my image

(2014-02-24, 14:17)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Bazzu84, skin use concept replace, only need change movies for tv shows, tv shows for movie, you are free for change any item in any position. No need delete and re insert...

Ok but if I want to place a favourite between film and tv shows? I need to replace tv show with my favourite..replace third item with tv show..replace fourth item with previous third item...
It's a pain..
and for Reloaded data base movie ? you re check ? fonction note disponible in my skin
Bazzu85, is more flexible, you need define order and change, use empty position for future changes, and you have 10 presets, for 10 main menu itens configuration. After done change one for other, is simple.